20 | loser = lover

Beomgyu~

Beomgyu~

My Sunshine⛅️

I need you

Right now

Where are you?

The train tracks

I'll be there in five mins

I ran to my car, trying not to panic because it might just cause more harm than good. Whenever she calls me this late at night, I know immediately that there's some type of problem at home.

I want to be her safe place.

I got there and immediately ran over to give her an embrace. Sohyun hyperventilated while crying on my shoulders, so I tried to do absolutely anything just to calm her down. I taught her some breathing techniques and patted her back, while whispering some encouraging words to her ear.

She opened up and told me about her situation. Sohyun felt really bad about the wig, since I gave it to her- but I reassured her that it's just a material item that we can easily obtain again.

"Sohyun, look at me..." I grabbed her shoulders. "No more blaming yourself, okay? It wasn't your fault- it never was."

I can see it through her eyes that she's afraid of things that disappear. Maybe that's the real reason why she's so scared to love someone.

___________________________

Sohyun~

"I want to take you somewhere," Beomgyu explained as we entered his car. It's already very late... like five in the morning. "Sunrise at the train tracks is nice, but there's another place where it's even more breathtaking. It might take us about an hour to get there."

"I'd love to go." I assured him and he instantly turned on the ignition. Beomgyu checked the car condition first, to make sure we'll have a safe ride.

He turned on the radio to blast some music out the car, while I opened the sunroof so I can feel the breeze as we entered the countryside. The air is so fresh, and it feels so nice on my skin.

I reached my arms out while closing my eyes, half of my body popping out of the sunroof. It felt like all my worries went away as the wind brushed through me.

I'm Kang Sohyun, my own person. It wasn't my fault. I didn't do anything wrong.

Right, I'm going to be okay.

"How's the wind up there, sunshine?" Beomgyu yelled over the music.

"Fucking fantastic!" I screamed my lungs out. This is it, my coming of age moment. I've never felt so free in my life... it feels so damn good.

Once we arrived at the beach, Beomgyu and I took our shoes off and ran through the sand as the sun began to wake up. There isn't anyone else, except us- it makes it feel like it's our own private property. He took my hand and gave it a gentle kiss, before lifting me up and spinning around in circles.

I've definitely fallen for this man. I've fallen very hard.

"I love you, Beomgyu." I told him as he put me down. His eyes grew wide and he pulled me in, giving me a prolonged kiss.

"I love you too, so much." He grabbed a stick and drew our initials on the wet sand, caging it with a big heart. I giggled at his gesture.

"Let's come back here in the future." I laid my head on his shoulders as we grew tired of running. I haven't been to a beach in years.

"Anytime you want." He kissed the back of my hand, and my heart fluttered.

"I'll take your word for it." I closed my eyes and just listened to the sound of the waves.

Beomgyu's beautiful voice then came flowing through, as he sang a slow song with his soft voice. I wrapped my arms around his torso, my eyes still closed to just savour the moment.

"I want to feel like a woman for once. I'm ready." I whispered once he finished his song. Beomgyu stared at me in complete shock.

"I don't want you to regret it." He pecked the top of my forehead.

"Are you gonna do something to make me regret my decision?" I looked and he lost the discussion immediately.

We walked back to his car, entering the backseat where I then gave myself to him. Filled with love and thrill, for once I felt wanted.

____________________________

I almost forgot to update today lol but omg so many groups are going on tour :') I sold my Ateez tickets to my friend </3 but hopefully TXT isn't anytime soon lol bc im broke rn !!

Song: TXT (투모로우바이투게더) — LO$ER = LOER