7 | sleepover

Sohyun~

Sohyun~

"Which one would you like?" Beomgyu asked me as we awkwardly stood in the chip aisle. This convenience store has basically everything, making it harder for me to choose.

"To be honest, I like sweet stuff better." I grabbed a bag of Home Run Ball and placed it in the basket.

"What else do you want?" He waited for me to choose something, when suddenly a group of teenagers came in. Beomgyu quickly took his hoodie off and made me wear it. "Go hide somewhere."

I went to the washroom, taking a peak at who those people are. It's Leo and Nana, and some faces that I've never seen before. The other guys have tattoos and wear biker jackets. They're huge and intimidating.

"You like sweet stuff? Since when?" Nana asked and he began to stutter.

"Just t-trying out new things..." he replied and they stared at him weirdly.

"Did that Sohyun boy get home alive? Tell him to bring my shirt back on Monday." Leo said before they left to go buy some soju and chips.

"Who were the other people?" I came out of the washroom and asked in curiosity.

"People you don't want to get associated with. They're bad news... don't go near them or you'll really get hurt." He warned me and I nodded. We hurriedly picked out more snacks for our sleepover, cautiously making our way back to the car.

"Hey, I have something to tell you. Please keep it a secret though." I quietly said.

"What is it?" Beomgyu stared at me with his round doe eyes.

"I'm actually a girl."

__________________________

Sohyun~

Once we got to his place, I changed into clothes he provided for me. The shirt and pyjamas are way too big on me.

"You're so tiny!" Beomgyu said for like the fifth time today.

"I get it." I sassily replied.

He took me to the movie room, where it's dark and cozy. We picked a first movie to watch for the night, and I couldn't help but recall how this day went.

"Isn't it crazy? This morning you were ignoring me, then after school you threw flour at me and I almost died, then I took a shower at your place, then we saw my mom and dad fighting, so we went to go see the sunset together and it was kinda nice... then we almost got hit by a train, then we almost got caught at the store, then you found out I'm a girl, then now we're watching a movie together and I'm sleeping over here. All that and we still hate each other?!" I stared at the big screen in amazement.

"Nice recap! Although, you left a few details so it could have been better. You also talked like a run-on sentence. I give it a B+ though, for effort." He shrugged.

"I'll take it." I gave him a high-five.

"Do you wanna date in secret, for fun?" Beomgyu suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"How would dating you be fun?" I laughed while the zombies on the screen ate each other's heads off. Very comedic. "Plus, I've never dated anybody so I don't know how it's like."

"Me neither," he tittered. "We can experiment on each other. Not sexually. Just to have that source of presence in our lives."

"I'm not gonna date you if you sleep with other people, though. I've heard about you." I cringed at the thought.

"Okay, I'll break off whatever I have with others. You're mine now, though." He placed his arms around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him.

"It wouldn't hurt to try. It would be better than you bullying me." I rested my head on his shoulders, as he put a blanket over us. It feels so warm.

"I told you, I'm still gonna bully you." Beomgyu took his free hand and interlocked my fingers with his.

"This does kind of still feel like bullying." I looked at him before breaking into laughter.

"It feels offensive to cuddle with the finest man in school?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Ew?" I pretended to gag.

"Also, you should unblock my number. What if I want to text my girlfriend?" He whispered, so I took my phone out and handed it to him.

"Do it yourself." I gave him the passcode.

"You're letting me use your phone?" His eyes grew wide. "Wow, you trust me that much already!"

"I have nothing else to hide from you."

__________________________

Lots of silent readers >.< pls interact more hehehe I love hearing from you guys!

Song: Marshmello, Jonas Brothers — Leave Before You Love Me