25 | three days

Sohyun~

Sohyun~

Throughout the week, I found Beomgyu acting a lot different than usual. He seems anxious and quiet, which is unlike him at all. I tried to ask what's wrong, but he would just brush it off and say he's fine.

"Sunshine, I'm okay." He cupped my face and caressed my cheek with his thumbs.

"I'm always honest with you... why won't you tell me what's bothering you? Maybe I can help." I pouted.

"My sister's going through a hard time and I'm starting to understand her. I've treated her unfairly for years, not knowing what she's gone through. I feel really guilty." He opened up to me.

"It's not your fault. You didn't know- you can't blame yourself for things you weren't aware of." I gave him a big hug, which he seemed to really need.

"Thank you for always being here for me." Beomgyu whispered.

____________________________

⚠️ TW// mentions of suicide ⚠️

Beomgyu~

"I need to talk to you." Nana pulled me by the arm and I yanked it away.

"I told you already, there's nothing to talk about. Just leave me alone." I rolled my eyes in frustration.

"I guess I'll just do it then..." she held up a hard drive, swaying it back and forth. "It's up to you."

"What is that?" I already know it's about me or my girlfriend, so I'm trying to be more passive than aggressive.

"You said you don't want to talk." Nana whistled while walking away.

"What do you want?" I asked her again and this time she smirked. She went up to me and grabbed my collar. "What is in there?"

"A few things. First of all, some articles about Sohyun's dead brother. Second, a horrible sex-tape of you and her. Third, some fun facts about your sister's involvement with Kang Taehyun's suicide." She casually listed out.

"H-How did you get any of those?" My eyes began to shake. If Sohyun ever finds out about my sister... and what sex-tape? I have never filmed her, because I know she'd feel uncomfortable.

"I have many resources; I know a lot more than you think, not just these. I can easily ruin your life with one click of a finger." She chuckled.

"Seriously, what do you want?" I tried to keep my calm.

"You," she kissed my cheek. "Break up with that thing and be with me instead."

"You're fucking crazy." I was about to walk away when she suddenly began listing things I've done in the past- even stuff I've never told anyone about. The things I did while being in a gang is coming back at me.

"We're both crazy. We belong together, Beomgyu..." she laughed conceitedly. "I'm giving you three days."

____________________________

Sohyun~

"Can I sleepover at your place for the next three days?" Beomgyu asked me once we got out of school. I was very confused, but just went with it. It's probably heavy right now at home, especially with his sister's situation.

"Of course!" I gave him a peck on the cheek and he smiled widely. He just stared at me for a while, seemingly admiring my face.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He whispered.

"You too." I grabbed the collar of his uniform, pulling him down to get a taste of my lips.

"I just want to keep you to myself forever." Beomgyu rest his chin on top of my head.

"You can do that," I giggled loudly. "Just marry me one day! I will instantly say yes."

"Really? Maybe I should." He teased.

"I've never felt so wanted in my life. I feel so safe and comfortable being with you." I ran my fingers through his silky hair.

"I fucking love you, sunshine. I'll say it ten million times over and over again." He hugged me and we stayed like that for who-knows-how-long. Being in his arms feel so warm. He feels like a home that I will always want to come back to.

"I fucking love you too."

____________________________

Wow I didn't know they put "Author" beside my name when I comment on my own books now ahdhdh

Song: TXT (투모로우바이투게더) — Anti-Romantic