16 | twin flames

Sohyun~

Sohyun~

"You've been kissing me for like three hours now." I rolled my eyes before Beomgyu pulled me in for another one. We made out on the train tracks, and even more once we got to his house. Honestly, my jaw is getting a bit tired... but I don't hate it.

The unfamiliar feeling I get in my chest every time he puts his lips on mine; it's quite addicting.

"Do you want me to stop?" He pulled the sheets over us, to keep me warm in his bed. I swear we didn't do anything weird... not yet, I'm not ready.

"No, keep doing it." I muttered and he kissed me again, this time with tongue.

Beomgyu rolled over to his back, so I could straddle onto his lap. I leaned down to kiss him as he tangled his fingers through my short hair, catching our breaths in between.

"Your hair is beautiful." He caressed my cheeks and I blushed. The wig I was wearing earlier got rained on, so I had to take it off to dry.

"Does it hurt a lot?" I looked at the tattoo on his wrist and he shook his head.

"Not much, I like this type of pain. Does yours hurt?" He asked.

"It did at first, but not anymore..." I laid back down beside him. "I like it too."

I spun my body around so that we're facing each other. It wasn't awkward, actually. Beomgyu and I just stared at each other- in some ways, studying the other's face.

"I don't think I've told you this before, but you're visually perfect. You fit every beauty standard." I lightly graced my finger through his long eyelashes, as he closed his eyes. I get jealous of him sometimes.

"That makes me sleepy." He giggled. Beomgyu put my hand in his, and he sang me another lullaby until we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

___________________________

Beomgyu~

"You're home already?" My eyes grew wide once I saw that my parents are back from their work trip.

"Yes... and you brought a friend?" Mom curiously asked as Sohyun hid behind my back. She finally showed herself and bowed to my parents.

"This is my girlfriend, Sohyun." I introduced her to them. They were a bit surprised, probably since they thought she was a boy.

We all had breakfast in the garden, which I haven't done with them since I was like in middle school. I hate eating with my parents because they always have something to say. As much as possible, I try to avoid them.

"What do your parents do?" Was the first thing my dad asked her, which I found pretty offensive.

"My family owns a company. It's in the sales and marketing industry." Sohyun carefully explained.

"That's amazing!" My mom's demeanour suddenly changed, and she even put some extra food onto Sohyun's plate. "Eat up, you're part of our family now!"

My ass, they just accept her because she's incredibly rich.

My parents showed Sohyun around the garden after dinner, with full enthusiasm as they attempted to make our family look good. I rolled my eyes at their desperation.

So pathetic.

"We still have somewhere to go to." I excused us from my parents, taking her hand until we left the house. Honestly, I felt suffocated in there and needed a breather.

"Should we go get some desert?" Sohyun cupped my cheeks and smiled. She probably sensed that I felt uneasy, and that one gesture easily cheered me up.

"Sounds great." I agreed and we then walked over to a nearby ice cream shop. I got vanilla and she got strawberry.

"If by chance we ever get separated, can you promise you'll come back to me? Ever since we've been together... I don't know, but it honestly feels like I found my soulmate. Actually, more like you're my twin flame. It feels like we were destined to find one another." I confessed.

"That's exactly how I've been feeling too," she gave my forehead a quick peck. "It's not that I'm in love with you... yet. It's more like the connection between us is so strong, and I can't stop thinking about you. Whenever I feel down, you're the first happy thought that comes to my mind. When something good happens to me, you're the first person I want to tell. Of course I'll keep coming back to you."

"Promise?" I held my pinky finger out.

"Promise."

____________________________

AAAA IM SO EXCITED FOR CHAOTIC WONDERLAND!!! Also ITO sounded so good oml im obsessed <3

Song: Pink Sweat$ — Heaven