31 | rag doll

⚠️ TW// severe bullying + mentions of self-harm ⚠️

Sohyun~

It got harder as the days went by.

I often tried to skip the classes I have with Beomgyu, but the teachers quickly caught on and I got in trouble. The kids around me became horrible as well, now that there's nobody defending me.

I always thought I knew how it felt like to be alone. However, this time it's a lot different. I got so used to having Beomgyu by my side, that now its feels like I've lost everything.

"Look, it's the slut who actually thought Choi Beomgyu liked her. Looking like that? Horrific." Some girls muttered under their breaths inside the washroom.

"Why don't you just like, maybe disappear? Nobody wants you here anyways." One of them pushed me to the ground, and the others laughed.

"For real, and it's super easy! Just take a razor and cut your wrist towards your heart. It's gonna feel so good once you stop breathing." She handed me a razor and I shuddered. The last time I cut myself was in the bathroom after that party. Beomgyu came before anything bad happened to me.

"What would you get from saying these words to me?" I coldly glared at her. I don't even feel anything anymore, I'm just so annoyed and unbothered. I'm so tired.

"Seeing you so hopeless without your boy toy is really funny. You're practically nothing without him." They shrugged.

I hate that they're right.

"That has nothing to do with any of you, though." I stood back up and attempted to leave, but they slammed me against the wall causing my back to ache. One of the girl's opened a stall, dumping my face inside the toilet. They did that a couple of times, and my lip got busted since my face hit the seat.

"Gosh, you're so annoying!" They punched and kicked me multiple times until I started coughing out blood.

My whole body felt so weak and numb. I couldn't even fight back because I knew it would have been pointless. There's way too many of them and I don't really care anymore, I just wanted to get it over with. I laid down on the ground like a rag doll, my eyes shut close as they hit me.

A teacher suddenly came and stopped the girls, calling them over to the office. She helped me up and immediately took me to the school's clinic.

"We will need to take you to the hospital." One of the nurses advised and I strongly refused.

"My mom can't find out about this... please don't. The girls that did this to me, just dismiss them. I don't want to create more problems." I pleaded.

"That's not for me to rule, but the principal. We would get in big trouble if this isn't reported to the school board. Anything that goes against the institute's rules have consequences, and if we just let the girls go then everyone would start doing bad things."

"Don't let my parents know, please. This is what I want... I'm the one that got hurt! Just this one thing, I'm begging. You can do what you want with the girls, but just leave me out of it." I told her and she hesitated but gave in.

I stayed at the clinic until school was dismissed, relieved that I didn't have to see Beomgyu today.

____________________________

Beomgyu~

"Did you hear what happened in the girl's washroom? I heard Sohyun got beat up so hard, she began coughing out blood!" One of the girls gossiped.

"Weren't you the one who called over the teacher? You must have seen it." They asked the class president and she nodded.

"She was badly bruised and coughed up a lot of blood. The girls had a razor with them, so I was scared that it would escalate more... that's why I called over the teacher." She explained.

I just sat there in utter shock. Sohyun's going through all of this because of me.

"Dude, what are you gonna do?" Leo asked and I shrugged. I have no idea at this point.

"I need to tell her the truth." I stood up to go find her at the clinic, but was immediately stopped by Nana on the way.

"Where are you going?" She put her hand in mine. Right when she did that, Sohyun came out of the clinic and saw me with Nana.

"Sunshine..." I mumbled under my breath, but was instantly cut off by Nana's lips.

I watched as Sohyun walked away from me again with tears in her eyes. She placed her hand on her chest and started rubbing it, the advice I gave for when her heart hurts.

I broke her.

___________________________

⚠️ Just lyk, the next few chapters might be quite heavy so if it's too much I highly encourage to read slowly/or not at all (next two chapters), please do it at your own pace! I will totally understand if you can't. I will put several TWs in the next chapters too, just in case. Another reminder that this is highly fictional, so please if something is wrong seek for help. ⚠️

Song: The Rose ( 로즈) — She's In The Rain