Chapter 2

~Jungkook Pov~

It has been a day since I have joined this school. And I am more than happy that I have two super cool friends. They always take care of me and I don't ever feel lonely with them. I am so lucky to have them in my life.

Now, looking at my timetable, I noticed that I have history class now. I groaned at the thought of attending that class and saw that Taetae hyung was coming my way.

"Hey Kookie, what's wrong?" He asked, chewing his gum.

"Ugh hyungie! I can't be bothered with history class, I want to have English lessons instead" I whined as Taetae hyung rolled his eyes with a 'duh' look in his face.

"English sucks though. And you are lucky that you have Jimin hyung with you! I'm all by myself doing the stupid Spanish" he hyung muttered, making me giggle.

I shook my head and said "Hyungie, I'm a so called 'nerd' so I'm fine with English and I'm glad I have Jimin in that class". He pouted and was about to say something when the school bell rang indicating that the classes starts in 5 minutes. We decided to talk later and waved 'goodbye' to each other.

I walked into the history class and looked for a seat. I noticed that Chimmie hyung was sitting next to a girl, and something about that made me feel sick. I sat next to the windows, but I still kept my eyes on my hyung.

~Jimin Pov~

I saw kook coming into the class and watched me as I sat next to Jessica Jung, the playgirl of our school. She's always trying to get into my and Tae's pants, but she doesn't know that the two of us are gays.

I saw kook as he pouted and went to sit near the window, making me sad. I wish Jessica sits somewhere else so I can sit with my baby.

(Slight Angst ⚠)

"Why is my daddy upset huh? Want me to make you feel better?" Jessica asked in a seductive tone, sitting on my lap making me want to puke. I pushed her off and said "Get off of me, I don't like you" She laughed.

"Don't tell me bullshit daddy, I know you love me and maybe Taehyung too" She said, making me gag mentally. "Taehyung doesn't even have any interest in you. Also who would love a slut like you huh?" I said feeling more than pissed with how shameless she is. She moved her hands near to my crotch area." Yeah? But I am your slut daddy~"

"No thanks, but I am not into sluts. Also, move your filthy hands away Jessica. I don't want to get a disease!" I said. And she grabbed my crotch. "Don't be cheeky to your babygirl daddy." She smirked, I swatted her hands away.

"Don't fucking call me that, do you understand? And you'll never be that to me or Taehyung" I warned her. Soon I diverted my attention to my baby. I saw him reading the same book as yesterday.

I smiled as I saw his round glasses fitting his cute face perfectly. His beautiful red hair was shining from the sunlight. I'm pretty sure by now that, I like my Jungkook.

"What are you staring at?" Jessica asked. I sighed and put my head in the table, totally tired of her bullshits.

She started laughing and asked "Why were you staring at the new nerd?" This made me angry. And only Taehyung knows that I'm as scary as a demon when I get mad. It is something I rarely do.

"Watch that mouth of yours Jessica" I said lowering my voice an octave. She smirked. "Why? I'm just saying the truth though, have you seen him close? He has red hair and all he does is read books" I sighed, not really wanting to make a scene.

"He's really a weird one, and look! He looks so fat for a boy" She laughs. And that's my limit, no one says bad about my (soon to be) baby. I lost it and slapped her. This got everyone's attention and I gritted my teeth and exited the class.

I ran to the restroom and punched the wall. "That fucking piece of shit! How can she say these things?!! I am gonna chop off her tongue the next time I hear her saying those" I continued punching the wall. I was so blinded by anger that I didn't notice the restroom door opening.

(Angst ends!)

I felt someone back hugging me. I immediately turned around and saw Jungkook and I hugged him back, placing his hand around my neck. "Please calm down hyungie, I don't like it when you get mad and hurt yourself. I d-don't like it" Jungkook said leaning his head into my chest. His eyes filled with tears.

I wrap my arms around his small waist and played with his hair. "Okay Kookie. Don't cry ok? Hyung is sorry" I said. Jungkook nodded his head and I gave him my eye smile getting a cute bunny smile back.

~3rd person Pov ~

Getting out of the restroom, Jungkook took Jimin to the infirmary to treat his hands. As they entered the room, they saw the school nurse boy, who is working here as an intern, also their friend, 21 year old, Kim Seokjin. "Oh my! What happened to you Jimin?" He asked, voice filled with worry.

Jimin sighed and said "Nothing hyung I just fel-" but he got cut off by Jungkook telling "No sir! He is lying. He was angry and continuously punched the wall in the restroom". And what can Jimin do now? He is now soon gonna get stuck in the wrath of the almighty Seokjin. He just huffed and said "yeah. That happened"

Soon, Jin started to treat his wounds while scolding him for not having self-control. While Jungkook was away, he asked Jimin what actually happened. Once he heard the story, he was more furious than him and started to curse out loud at people for being more shameless.

He actually liked Jungkook a lot and mentally adopted him. Jimin rolled his eyes and soon told him that he slapped her and Jin soon calmed down telling a small "Ah! That's my child!"

Soon, Jimin and Jungkook went out of the infirmary and walked towards the cafeteria. As they reached, Jungkook hugged him and said "Hyungie, promise me you'll never hurt yourself again" Jimin smiled at his cuteness and replied a small "I promise Kookie"
________________________________________

A/N:

Hi fella readers!~

I like Jessica Jung from Girls generation! I added her here cause I like her too! I don't hate/dislike her.

Anygays!!
How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~

Edit: guys! I changed and included few information about SeokJin.