Chapter 23

~Jungkook Pov~
(Wednesday morning)

I woke up feeling a lot better than the past two days. I was unable to attend my classes for those two days. I was so weak and every part of my body ached. I informed to the school about my leave and told yoonie hyung.

I told my boyfriends that I was just sick and caught fever. They all know that I'll come to school today.I didn't want to worry them. I planned to tell them my situation when I meet them I school. I even told yoonie hyung to not tell them anything.

These past two days, I have woken up early and made breakfast for us both and I will take my share to my room. I will lock the door and go back to sleep. Then I'll wake up at around ten in the morning and do my morning routines.

Then, I'll eat and go out of my room once I am sure that my father is not home. I'll clean up and bath and aid my bruises. And make lunch for myself and read and make dinner for us both before he comes back and again take my share to my room and stay locked in.

This was how I lived for the past two days, hiding and avoiding my father and healing my wounds. Today, I felt much better. There was no severe pain. Even if I touch those, the pain was considerably less. So, I am planning on going to school today.

Like the past two days, I woke up and made breakfast for us both and took my share up. I locked my room and went to get ready for school. I took a thirty minutes warm bath and applied medicines and bandages.

My face didn't need any cause, the bruises there was all already gone. Then I dressed up and ate my food and stayed in my room for a while. When the time reached 7:45am, I took my bag and went down.

As I came down, I saw him eating and he scoffed when he saw me. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the bottle I filled in and went to wear my shoes.

"Get out" He semi yelled while putting his dish in the dish washer. I got scared and sped walked across the hall to reach the exit. Once I was out of sight from the house, I checked if I had all my things.
---------------------------------------------------
(Time skip)
In school

As I walked in, I saw both Yoonie and Hobi hyungs. I went to them and hugged them both. We greeted eachother and I asked them about the past two days in school. Then, I wanted to meet my boyfriends.

"Yoonie hyung! Have you seen my Jimin and Tae hyungies?" I asked while biting my lower lip. I felt nervous to say them about my father and the abusing part.

"No Kooks, I haven't seen them. Maybe they are in the restroom or something. Are you gonna tell them?" He asked me.

"Yeah hyung! I am gonna tell them" I said and waved them bye. I walked towards the restroom and went in. I saw that no one was there and decided to check the roof top, where we always hangout inside the campus.

As I was going up, I heard laughter noises. I finally entered there to check and saw them both with those pretending to be popular boys who always bully me. I pouted at the scene. They saw me and smirked.

'Why are my boyfriends with them?' Then I heard them laughing along with my boyfriends. I frowned at that. 'What! Are they friends now?' I sighed at the scene and left that place.

Then I went to the library cause I had a free hour. And I didn't want to see them for a while. My thoughts went negative. 'What if they didn't want me cause I didn't come to school for those two days?' 'What if they break up with me cause now they have popular friends?'

I sighed at the thoughts and pushed them to the back of my head. I didn't want to cry. All I do is cry. I wanna be strong.
--------------------------------------------------
~Taehyung Pov~

Me and Jimin hyung were waiting for our kookie to come to the rooftop. He told us he was sick. And after two days we are finally going to meet him. I missed him so fucking much. If only he allowed us to come into his house.

But I found that odd. Why would he not allow us to come and see him? I sighed at that. Just then we heard footsteps near us. I turned to see the two pretentious bitches, Chanyeol and Sehun, coming to us.

I groaned at that. They smiled and greeted us. We know these two bastards always bully our baby. So, we didn't greet them and told them to piss off. But they just smiled and continued talking. I was shocked at their shamelessness.

After a while I got irritated. I looked to my right to notice that Jimin hyung was in the same mood. I got angry and bluntly said bad about their clothing and body maintenance. We both laughed at my joke. But it mentally shocked me when they too laughed.

I groaned at that. Suddenly, Jimin hyung said "Listen here you bastards! If you so want to be an attention seeker, you shouldn't be seeking us. We are not like you bitches and we don't bully and degrade others. Now piss off!!" He shouted at the end.

I wanted to laugh out loud at their reactions. If only kookie was here, he would already have bursted out laughing at them. His nose crunched and eyes crinkled and his bunny tooth would have made appearance. I sighed as I missed him even more.

Those two bastards finally ran off and left us alone. I looked at the time and frowned. I have a free hour with kookie in first hour, but Jimin hyung had class. So, we decided to meet here later and went to our classes.

As I went in, I noticed that my baby was not in the class yet. I frowned. 'Maybe he didn't come today too' I thought. I went and sat next to Yoongi hyung.

"Yoongi hyung, have you seen Kookie?" I asked, my voice laced with worry and I was biting my already small nails.

"I did Tae. He was looking for you both for a while. Did you not see him?" Yoongi hyung said. I shook my head and turned back front.

Ah! Maybe he saw us with those bitches? Just thinking that made me so worried. They were his bullies and if we talked to them, he would have felt hurt. I wanted to find where he is. I stood and went to the door.

But as I was going, the in-charge teacher came in and told us to sit and not to leave the class. I groaned at that. My baby is sitting out there somewhere taking in the situation wrongly and I am sitting here uselessly. I laid my head on the table mumbling stupid to myself over and over again.
-----------------------------------------------------
~Jungkook Pov~

The bell rang indicating that the first hour is over. I got off the chair in library and went to the restroom. I bent down to wash my face. Suddenly I felt a nudge. I stood up and saw the two boys who were speaking with my boyfriends in the rooftop.

"Aww is the poor and dumb Jungkook feeling upset that his two popular boyfriends are finally hanging out with us like they should?" Sehun said while laughing with the other. "Shut up!" I yelled at them, not wanting to talk about it.

Suddenly, Chanyeol started to punch me in the stomach right where my father did. I whimpered at the pain. I fell to the floor. All I could hear was laughter.

I hate it. I want to get away from here. Why do I always end up on floor, beaten. But I couldn't get up. I felt weak. I shut my eyes and waited for them to finish their beatings.
______________________________________

Hi fella readers!~

I don't tend to spread any hate towards EXO by mentioning them as bad guys. I too am an exol. The reason I added them here is cause, I like and stan them too!

Also,
How are you guys? How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Also! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~