Chapter 6

~Jimin Pov~

I walked into my class and noticed that the teacher has not yet came in and only Jessica was there. I mentally thanked the gods for it. I walked towards her as she smirked and looked up and down at me. I banged my hands on the table and glared at her.

"How may I help you daddy?" She asked while smirking. I can't with her. How come she is always horny? Is her brain replaced with her tits or something? I mentally snorted at my own thoughts.

"Can you just stop hitting on me and Taehyung for fuck's sake?!" I stated darkly. "Why?" She asked, her smirk slowly fading away. "We are gays and we don't like girls and boobs" I proclaimed.

Jessica just shook her head not believing me a cent. "Don't lie to me daddy" she smirked, I became really pissed off at that. I so wanted to slap her. I sighed and controlled myself. "I'm not! Ok? We are gay and we're already taken" I said standing straight to look more intimidating.

"Really? Who are those bitches then?" She asked, putting her finger on her chin and smirked. "That's non of your concerns, cunt. And don't you dare call him words!" I said, walking away. I went back to the restroom and sighed as I saw my two angels still waiting for me there.

I walk closer to Jungkook and hugged him close in my arms. "Jimin hyungie" kook called, looking up at me, making my heart melt with his cuteness. "Yes ba- Kookie?" I answered, stopping myself from saying the word I wanted to say really bad.

"What did you mean when you said that we are taken?" He asked, making me gulp. But I can't escape from it now. I need to say it to them. "Ah! W-well. I..... kinda like you both" I stated. My heart started to beat faster and louder.

And I am sure by now that the other two can hear it loud and clear. I prepared my heart and waited for my rejection. "I-I like you both too" Tae said making me give out a small smile. We two smiled at each other and then looked at Kook.

He was looking down at his shoes and he hid his face in his hands. I suddenly got nervous and looked at Tae. He too was visibly nervous and was watching kook with wide eyes. "I-i like you g-guys too" Jungkook whispered out, enough for us both to hear.

We now had a huge smile on our face. Kook was still hiding behind his hands. I slowly pulled his hands away to see the prettiest sight ever. He was blushing so much. We chuckled at his cuteness and he smiled back at us showing his bunny teeth.

Me and Tae kissed his cheeks and I wrapped my arms around their waist, pulling them into a group hug. Few minutes later, Tae asked "Wanna stay here or do you two want to go to class?" "But I have a different class from you two" Kook said as he pouted.

"Wanna stay on the rooftop then?" I asked as they both nodded. We all went to the rooftop and kook leaned his head on Tae's shoulder and spread-out his legs on my thigh. We were sitting there in each other's embrace in comfortable silence.

Soon, our baby fell asleep. We shifted him into my lap and rested his head on my chest. Taehyung leaned on my shoulder playing with kook's fingers. This made me so much happier. I felt my heart doing weird flips and I felt content.

(TIME SKIP)

The bell rang and it was time for our lunch break. I woke Kook up and we three went to have our lunch. After lunch, we started to head towards our next class. Both Taehyung and Jungkook had the same class, making me a little upset.

I have to pass their class to go to mine. So I went with them. While they were about to enter, I stopped and turned them towards me. "If something happens, tell me. Okay babies?" I said sweetly, but making it very clear for them that it is a must.

And they nodded their heads in approval. "Will you tell us too hyung?" kook asked, looking oh so adorable to the duo, with his bunny eyes. "Of course babyboy! I will" I said and kissed both their cheeks. Soon, they entered their class and I went to mine.

_______________________________________

A/N:

Hi fella readers!~

How is your day? And how are you guys? Hope you all are doing good!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~