Chapter 21

~Jungkook Pov~

We three came back to Chimmie hyung's home at four in the noon. Me and Taetae hyung ran to the couch and sat comfortably. We talked random things till Chimmie hyung came and sat beside me.

He asked me about why I was sad in the car, while coming back. I sighed. I don't want them to know that I am being abused in my home. I also don't know how it works.

I was very shocked to know that Chimmie hyung left home because of that. So, I decided to ask about it. And they said that it was because of parents disappointment on their child.

'Oh! So my father is disappointed in me? Is that why he abuses me?'. I asked question on this too. But Taetae hyung said not all parents are like that. I also learned that Taetae hyung's parents accepted him.

"But, shouldn't the abused child deserve the treatment? I mean, they do disappoint their parents and they have to do the chores and get punished to make their parents happy again?" I asked.

I so wanted to know answer for this. I am in the same situation in my home. And I want to know how I can get myself free from that. They both frowned at me and held my hands.

"Baby! No child is deserved to be abused just because their parents think of them as a disappointment. It is based on if the child is good or not. And, if the parents get disappointed for something like not accepting their child's true self, then they are the one at fault baby. And in this case, the child doesn't have to do anthing for them to feel happy. Cause, they are the inconsiderate one for not accepting their child" Taetae hyung said to me while caressing my cheeks.

'Oh! I didn't knew that. But still, I my case I am at fault right! I was the one who was gay' I thought.

"For example, in my case, I was not the wrong one baby. I just told my parents how I really am. Nothing changed in my character, behavior or my nature even if I am gay. But they didn't think like that and abused me. So, it was unfair for me that they treated me like that. So, I moved out from there and cut my ties with them" Chimmie hyung said.

'What! I thought there was some difference in my and Chimmie hyung's situation. But it is the same. My dad did that to me too. So, I am not at fault? It is my dad who is bad?' My thoughts ran wild.

I always thought it was my fault and I learned to accept that. But now this is so different from what I thought. Was I being hard on myself by staying there. My eyes filled with tears. I was sad that I didn't knew all these things.

They asked me what's wrong. And I didn't want to tell them about this yet. So I told them I didn't knew things were like this. Well, I didn't lie to them though, I also didn't knew those details.

After a while, we dropped this topic and decided to do a movie marathon. Somewhere along the third movie I felt sleepy. So, I looked at the time and notice that it was just seven p.m.

I still have three more hours to go back home. 'I guess I'll take a short nap then' I thought and drifted off to my dreamland.
----------------------------------------------

(Time skip)
9:30 pm.

I woke up to the feel of being sandwiched between two person. I noticed that I had my head laid on Chimmie hyung's shoulder, his head on mine and Taetae hyung's head on my shoulder.

I loved this feeling. Waking up being sandwiched between my two boyfriends is so nice. It feels so homey. I smiled at my own thoughts. "Aww! Why is my little cutie smiling on his own" I suddenly heard someone speak.

I flinched and looked up to see Chimmie hyung seeing me with fond eyes. I blushed at the nickname and by the way he looked at me. I hid behind his shoulder and I heard him chuckle.

Soon, Taetae hyung woke up too. I noticed the time and decided to go. But before I could voice out my thought, they told me to stay for dinner. 'It won't be bad if I am a little late right?' I thought and nodded to them.

We all together made dinner and sat at the dining table and ate while chatting. This made me feel like I was living here. I liked how this all felt so natural and I hope this stays like this always.

After eating, we decided to clean up together and I changed into my clothes from yesterday. I noticed the time, it was nearly eleven thirty at night. I panicked.

My father would kill me for being this late. I am so damn scared now. "Sorry Tae and Jimin hyungies! But I need to go home now!" I said, but they just frowned.

"Baby! You can stay here and go tomorrow. I am also staying here" Taetae hyung said. I shook my head "No hyungie! My dad don't like it when I stay out at night" I pouted.

"Okay! Can we drop you off then?" He asked. I nodded to that. "Ok hyungie!" I smiled. They both smiled at me and then we took off from there to my home.
--------------------------------------------------

(Time skip)
Infront of Jungkook's home

"Okay! See you tomorrow baby" Taetae hyung said to me. Then they both kissed me goodbye. I smiled and kissed them on their cheeks for the last time that day and got off the car.

(Abuse scene⚠️)

I watched them as they drove off and ran fastly into my home feeling so scared. As I was about to open the door, it opened itself and I was dragged inside, my legs hitting the stairs at the entrance.

"S-sir, that hurts a l-lot" I said while hissing at the pain. "Why were you late slut?" My father asked while gripping my wrist tightly. I winced and mentally noted to hide the bruise that I know for sure will form on my wirst.

"I-I was with m-my friends s-sir" I said. I was so scared. I hope he doesn't beat me today. After learning all about abuse today, I was now scared. 'Will I be able to stand against him on my own?' I felt my tears flowing down.

"So what? Doesn't mean you can come here after midnight you bitch. Ha! I bet you were just fucking with them" He laughed.

He suddenly grabbed my hair harshly "Stupid slut! Can't you stop being so fucking horny all the time? We didn't give birth to you to just go and fuck around" He said and punched me in my stomach. I coughed at the sudden hit.

"S-sir, please stop! I-I didn't fuck with a-anybody. If you want t-to know the truth. I-I have two b-boyfriends and I was h-hanging out with t-them" I said, hoping he would change his view of me.

But right after I said that, a slap came to my cheeks. He just slapped me! I looked at him with wide eyes. "So you have officially became not only a slut but also a dyke?" He said. I felt my heart break at that.

I really hoped he would just accept me and we can be a happy family like Taetae hyung's. "P-Please don't call m-me that dad" I said. I was punched in stomach again. He gave another two punches and grabbed my hair and banged me in the wall. I winced and cried at that.

"I told you not to call me that! Now get out off my face you slutty dyke, I don't want to see your face anymore" he said while punching my face. I nodded and got up. I immediately ran to my room.

I locked the door and laid on my bed and sobbed my heart out on the pillow. Thank god, tomorrow is a weekend. 'I wish he would change and I wish he would stop this. It hurts so much' I thought and slowly drifted off to my dreamland.
______________________________________

Hi fella readers!~

As you guys might have noticed, I have changed the plot a bit and extended it longer. So, I hope you still like these changes I do. Please do comment me if it is ok for me to change the plot like this. Or do you guys want the plot just like the original work of the author.

That aside,
How are you guys? How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Also! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~