Chapter 18

~3rd person Pov~

Jungkook got his glass of water and started to take slow sips from it while chatting with Jimin about random things. Soon, Taehyung had woken up and walked down to the kitchen.

He saw Jungkook sipping on his glass of water and Jimin holding him tightly while chatting. He leaned on the entrance and just stared at his lovers. He noticed Jimin was just in his boxers and a light blush settled his cheeks.

"Morning baby" Jimin greeted him with a smirk, making Taehyung blush a shade brighter. "Morning Jimin!" He muttered, audible enough for the other two. He turned to Jungkook and wished him too, who returned it with a smile.

His gaze stopped on Jimin again. And the other noticed it. "Like what you see baby?" He asked making Taehyung blush even more. "Stop~" Taehyung whined at that and went closer to them. And the other two laughed at that.

Suddenly Jimin remember something. "Oh, my brother Luhan wants to meet you, Jungkookie" he said while looking at his baby. And Jungkook started to choke.

Taehyung reacted fast and patted his back. "R-Really! When does h-he want to meet m-me hyungie?" Jungkook stuttered, putting his cup of water back in the counter.

Jimin chuckled at his cuteness and replied "Today baby, if you'd like?" He ended with a question mark. Jungkook nodded with a soft smile, feeling excited to meet one of his boyfriends's family.

"Can I come too? Even though I have met your brother when we were friends, I haven't meet him as your boyfriend" Taehyung asked to him. Jimin nodded feeling excited to introduce his two boyfriends to his brother.

After having their breakfast, they decided to cuddle in the couch and watch Television.

(Time skip)

"Okay my babies! let's go and get changed!" Jimin hyped. Soon, the three of them went upstairs and got changed into different clothes.

After they got dressed up, they all went to out of the home and got in Jimin's car. Jimin took the driver's seat, as he's the only person who can drive it.

Taehyung sat on the passenger seat in the front and Jungkook sat on his lap. It was not congested in there. There was enough space for those two there as they have smaller body frame.

Jungkook put his legs on either side of Taehyung's lap and the latter pulled out his seatbelt across both their bodies to keep themselves safe. He also wrapped his arms around Jungkook, so that he is more safe.

After settiling down, they made their way to Luhan's house. Yeah! His brother moved out of his parents house recently, a month ago. As they reached, the three boys got out off the car and walk to the house.

A sudden nervousness hitted Jungkook. He felt scared to meet his lover's brother. He started clinging onto Taehyung's arm as a shield. And his hands started to sweat.

"It's okay babyboy! No need to be scared. He isn't that bad, you know. I have met him before and he is like the shorter and chubbier version of Jiminie. They really will look like twins!" Taehyung laughed.

It helped the younger to calm down a little and he took a deep breath and steadied himself. As they reached the door, Jimin knocked on it and soon, Luhan answered it.

"Hello there babybro!" Luhan said and pulled Jimin into a hug. Jimin hugged him back too and soon, they parted.

"Hey bro! This is Jungkook. The one I have told you about and wanted to meet" the younger Park said while holding Jungkook close to him and another hand holding Taehyung's hand.

"Aww! He is so cute! Why are you so lucky dammit!" Luhan whinned and Jimin laughed at him. Jungkook blushed at the comment and slightly scooted behind Jimin.

The elder three noticed it and cooed at his action, only to make him blush more. Soon, the elder Park let them all in and the two youngest sat on the couch. Jimin went into the kitchen to prepare them all a drink.

Luhan sat himself on the chair, located in the left side of the couch, and got himself comfy. "When did you all started to date?" Luhan asked them while looking at Taehyung because he knew that Jungkook would still be awkward with him.

And Jungkook was more than happy at that. "Hmm, I guess maybe a few weeks ago hyung" Taehyung replied as he held Jungkook's hand tight making the latter smile. He unintentionally showed his bunny teeth and made Luhan to coo out loud.

"Well, when Jimin told me that he started dating his bestfriend and someone else at the same time, I must say I was pretty shocked. But now all I can say is that he is very lucky to have you both" Luhan said.

It made Jungkook blush and give out a soft smile and Taehyung to laugh. "Hahaha! Thanks hyung! But the feelings are mutual. We both feel the same too" Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and spoke for the first time in this conversation.

"Me too Luhan-ssi! I am also so lucky to get my boyfriends!" He hyped. Luhan smiled at him. "Aww! You are so sweet Jungkook. I am happy for you guys! Also, no need for formalities. Just call me hyung" he said for which the youngest nodded.

"So, how is your parents doing hyung?" Taehyung asked. He hoped that his boyfriend's parents accept him one day. "Still the same Taehyung" Luhan sighed. Taehyung understood and nodded with a sigh of his own.

It made Jungkook confused. "What do you mean by still the same hyung?" He asked tilting his head a little, making Luhan to coo again. He seriously lost the amount of time he cooed today. He was just so drawn into the youngest's cuteness.

"They are homophobic dear and they started to treat Jimin badly when he came out to them" the elder began. 'Oh. Maybe like how my dad treat me?' Jungkook thought.
______________________________________

!!CLIFFHANGER!!

Hi fella readers!~

How are you guys? How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Also! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~