Chapter 5

~Taehyung Pov~

The next day, we three gathered in the locker area. The bell rang and we all went to out classes. Sadly I don't have the same first class as Kookie, but I have my class with Jimin hyung. We both went to our class and we groaned in frustration as we saw Jessica.

The cunt thinks we are straight and always tries to get into our pants. I really hate her, she always tries to come into my comfort zone and touch me improperly. We sat somewhere else in the class, staying as away from her as possible. But she moved her seat next to me.

It made me feel so damn awkward. I felt her hand moving to my thighs. Hyung was facing away from me, so he wasn't able to see me. I swatted her hand away, but she stopped me and move more closer to me.

She started to move towards my private area making me really uncomfortable. I was so pissed. But I didn't want to be angry and rude to girls. So I controlled myself a lot. "Please stop" I whispered, I felt tears coming down my cheeks.

I really hate this feeling, how can she just always want me sexually. It makes me want to puke. "Relax daddy, no one's gonna know" she whispered, now nibbling on my ear. I tried to push her off of me, but nothing happened. I really hate how I become weak in these matters.

Just then, hyung came to my rescue. He was so mad about what was happening. I thanked the gods for sending him for my rescue. "What the fuck are you doing to Taehyung?" he yelled. I got a bit of relief in knowing that it was only the three of us in the class now.

It would've been super embarrassing if everyone knew I was being this weak. "I am just having fun daddy, I bet he loves it" she said, putting her arm around my neck. I didn't do anything, I was just too upset to do anything. Jimin slapped her away from me.

And I took this as a chance and ran away to the restroom. As I entered, I saw Jungkook punching the wall mirror. "J-Jungkook!!!" I exclaimed, he immediately stopped what he was doing and looked away from me. "What's wrong bun?" I asked, moving closer to him and hugged him tight.

I sighed as I felt relief. I always get a sense of calmness whenever I am near him. It makes me feel at ease. "I'm just angry hyung" he said and started to hide himself into my chest.

~Jungkook Pov~

As I was walking to my class, I saw that my hyungs were already in their class. But I also saw the same cunt who was hitting on Chimmie hyung. This time she came to Taetae hyung hyung and started to make him uncomfortable.

I hated it so much. But as I saw tears coming down from his eyes, I got even more mad. I saw as her hands moved towards his private area.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I ran to the restroom and took all my anger out on the mirror and smashed it. I was so angry that I went to smash it again. But I got cut off by my Taetae hyung entering inside. I stopped what I was doing and looked away.

~Taehyung Pov~

I held Kookie close to me and tighten my grip on his waist. After few minutes, I saw Jimin hyung entering the restroom and eyeing the broken glass pieces. I could tell he also noticed my red eyes.

"What happened?" he asked, Kookie just kept looking away from the both of us. He was so silent. "Tae bear, what happened?" hyung asked more calmly, coming towards us.

"I walked into the restroom and saw that Kookie was smashing the mirror and when I asked, he just looked away and said that he was angry" I said, shifting my gaze to him. "What's wrong Kookie?" he asked sweetly, using his fingers to lift up his chin.

"I'd rather not talk about it hyungies" Kookie muttered with a pout. Hyung hugged Kookie and sighed. "Kookie, you know, if you tell us, we will help you with it too" I said as he sighed and look up at the both of us. "I-I just hate Jessica hyungies, s-so much" He said.

I turned to Hyung and saw him looking at Kookie's hand and sighed. "I've had enough with this shit" Jimin stated darkly, making Kookie flinch and me confused. "What are you going to do Jimin hyung?" I asked as I petted Kookie's hair to calm him down.

"I'm going to tell that fucking piece of shit that we are gays, and that we are taken" he declared, muttering the last part to himself. But I heard it clearly. "We are taken?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows. I heard him sigh. "Yes, and I am gonna tell her right now!" he said before leaving the room.

"What does he mean by telling her we are taken?" Kookie asked me, his eyes wide as he looked super cute, making me smile. "I too don't know Kookie. I just... don't know" I muttered. I felt a little anxiety rising at the back of my head. But I remained myself to stay calm and hugged Kookie more closer.

________________________________________

A/N:

Hi fella readers!~

How are you guys? How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Also! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~