Chapter 22

⚠️ABUSE WARNING⚠️
_____________________________________
~3rd person Pov~

Jungkook woke up feeling like he was ran over by a car. He winced at the pain in his stomach. He forgot to treat his wounds before bed yesterday.

He sighed as he got up and went to the bathroom. He did his morning routines and went down to make breakfast for them both. He made egg toast sandwiches. He then decided to go his father's room to wake him up.

As he was about to exit the dining area, his father himself came to eat the food. He smiled at the older and sat down to eat. But he was suddenly yanked off the seat and thrown down. He winced at the pain.

He looked up to see his father glaring at him as he stood up. "W-what happened sir?" He asked. "Don't you dare sit with me while eating, I don't want to eat sitting next to a dyke with two dyke boyfriends" the older seethed.

Jungkook felt like crying, but he stayed quiet, he didn't want to annoy his father more. He ate after his father has left the dining area. He took all the dishes and cleaned it as usual. Then, he went back to his room.

He took out his homework and started doing those. It took him a whole four hours to complete those homeworks. The day went normal for him, making food, staying in his room, getting bet by his dad, and he didn't complain.

And again, as usual, he made their lunch and served it. But he found it unusual as his father didn't let him eat with him. Eating was the only thing they would do together. But now, he is getting thrown around and was not allowed to eat together with the older.

The elder went out after he finished his lunch. Jungkook sighed in relief, happy that he can spend some time in the living room watching TV. He ate soon and cleaned the house. He went to his room and fetched his phone and ran back down

He smiled as he turned on the TV, he played a K-drama in it and started to chat with his boyfriends. He used to and will always feel a little free during these kind of times in the weekend.
-------------------------------------------------

(Time skip)
6:00 pm

He was watching TV as the house door slammed open. He flinched and ran to the entrance. He saw that his father was drunk. Now he was so scared.

His father was always more abusive than normal when he drinks. And it usually ends up with Jungkook being heavily bruised. He took a step back when his father looked at him.

He knew he was screwed. The older just needs a small reason to start off the abuse. Jungkook was literally shaking in fear. Just then, his father hears the background noise of the TV playing.

He smirked at his 'son' and walked towards him. As he reached, he pulled on jungkook's hair, making the younger yelp in pain. "How many times do I have to tell you not to waste my electricity slut! Did I allow you to watch TV?"

He started to punch jungkook aimlessly. He punched the younger's face, stomach, ribs and shoulders. Jungkook started to cry in pain. His lips was busted, his upper body hurting like hell. Suddenly, his head was banged against the wall with so much force that he saw the black dots appearing for a few seconds. He lost his balance and fell on the floor.

But his father didn't seem to stop yet. He started to kick the younger's stomach. Jungkook started to cough out blood. The older took his belt and whipped jungkook's knees and thighs.

Jungkook was shaking so much. He felt like he forgot how to breath. The pain was so unbearable. This lasted for nearly twenty more minutes and Jungkook started to lose his consciousness.