Chapter 12

~Yoongi Pov~

I walked into my next class and saw that someone new was sitting next to Jungkook. I also noticed that Jungkook was scared and his face showed fear. I mentally groaned at this.

I thought to do something to save Jungkook and suddenly something crossed my mind. I smirked at myself and moved towards them.

"Hey!" I chimed, cringing at myself for the tone. He turned towards me and smiled and I could tell it was nothing near a genuine one.

"Hi... um..." He smiled awkwardly. I fake smiled and introduced myself. "I'm Min Yoongi". He smiled "Oh! Nice to meet you! I am Kim Namjoon by the way"

Oh! So this's the cunt Tae and Jimin told me about? "Same dude! But you know what? I sit here" I said, keeping my face void of any emotion. And it seemed like he was analyzing something.

"I sat here first dude! And I don't see your name anywhere in this bench" Namjoon smirked. "Well, I don't see your name either dude. Also, my name is right there in this bench" I smirked, pointing at a writing that's says my name in a small handwriting.

I smirked even more when I noticed his smirk vanishing. "Fine!" He groaned and sat behind me. "T-thanks hyung" Jungkook whispered with a smile.

I melted at the sight of his smile. He looks so cute, well not cuter than my baby, and when I met him on the day Taehyung introduced him, I noted to myself to always protect this one. I have a feel, he will become like a precious younger brother to me.

"No problem bunny! I'm just helping you out" I smiled at him. All I know now is that, I love Jungkook, he is such a pure hearted person. I just don't understand why he and my baby are getting bullied so much.

Soon, the class started. It was all going nice until Namjoon started to kick my chair. Oh~ he doesn't realize what he's getting himself into. I have anger issues that only pills or my Hobi could help me calm down. Well... Maybe Jungkook too, but he hasn't seen me with my anger issues yet. So, I don't know.

"Can you just stop kicking my chair?" I asked in a whisper, trying to hold in my anger. "Why? What are you gonna do? Tell on me like a goody you are?" Namjoon said to me with a stupid smirk.

I bit my tongue and tried to control my anger. I could feel Jungkook's hand on my knees, trying to calm me down. Surprisingly, it started to calm me down.

Jungkook's baby hands tapping softly on my knees really helped me. But it didn't last long as that bastard started to kick once again. I waited patiently until the bell rang.

I got up from my seat and started to choke him. I was so angry by then. All I saw was red. "What...the.....fuck!?" Namjoon said in breaks and started to choke.

"Y-yoongi hyung stop! I d-don't want you to get in t-trouble because of me. A-and you have to m-move schools if you g-get in trouble. Please think a-about how Hobi hyung would f-feel?" I heard Jungkook say.

I could feel that he is trying to calm me down. But so far, only my Hobi can calm me down from this state. "Hobi hyung w-will be sad that y-you'll not be h-here and f-feel angry at y-you and everyone will s-start to do b-bad to him" Jungkook said. I froze at that thought.

I stopped what I was doing and hugged Jungkook. I could feel him hugging me back. Soon, I started crying. No. I am not that much of an emotional person.

It is actually the other way around. I cry to get my anger out. I have only ever cried in my Hobi's arms. "Wanna get out of the class and meet Hobi hyung?" Jungkook asked. I just nodded and muttered out a "Please"
--------------------------------
~Jungkook Pov~

We went to Hobi and Chimie hyung's class. As we went towards the class. I noticed that their class's teacher and students are starting to Come out. When we went in, it was just a few students along them both.

They were all packing. I saw my chimmie hyung and ran to hug him tightly. "Hey babyboy, what are you doing here?" He asked me. In my side eyes I saw Yoongi hyung going to Hoseok hyung.

"Namjoon was in our class and he was behaving bad to me again. But Yoonie hyung came and helped me. But he started to annoy him so he started to choke him. I tried to calm him down but he suddenly started to cry. So, we decided to go to your classroom so that Hobi hyung could help him calm down" I said with a pout on my lips.

"Well done baby! You have done the right thing" hyung praised me, with a smile. He hugged me and I hugged him back with a smile, feeling happy that I was doing good and being a good person.
-----------------------------------
(Meanwhile)

Yoongi walked towards Hoseok with teary eyes. He went to his baby and hugged him tight. He cried on Hobi's chest. "What's wrong babe? Are you ok?" Hobi whispered in Yoongi's ears.

Yoongi nodded and said "A guy n-named Namjoon was in the class, he was d-disturbing Jungkook, so I made him move his place. B-but he just sat behind me started to kick my c-chair and I got a-angry and I started to choke him a-and Jungkook helped me. But I wanted to go to you" Yoongi cried.

"Awh~ It's okay now babe. See! I'm here with you now" Hobi said with his shining smile. He hugged him close and patted his back. Soon, Yoongi started to calm down. Now we all officially know that Hoseok hates Namjoon.
____________________________________

Hi fella readers!~

How are you guys? How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Also! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~