Chapter 35 (end)

(3rd Person Pov)

The next day

Jimin woke up at 10 A.M. He saw his two babies still sleeping. He smiled and combed his hand through Jungkook's hair softly. He frowned when he remembered what happened yesterday. His eyes became glassy and he cried silently.

As he calmed down, he swore to himself that he will protect his lovers no matter what and when it is. He got up and kissed both his boyfriends and went to change. He let them sleep longer as it was a weekend.

He did his morning routines and went down to make their brunch. He prepared Pajeon and Jungkook's favorite pork belly dish, Bossam. He hopes this will cheer up his youngest boyfriend at least for a little. He sets the table and looks at the time.

It was 12 P.M. He went up to their room and looked at his boyfriends. They were still sleeping, pressing into each other closely. He smiled and went to open the curtains. Just as he did, he earned two very familiar whines.

He turned around to get attacked by a cute scene as he saw his youngest baby turning around, burying his head into the eldest baby's chest as the latter hugged the other tightly, burying his head into the former's hair, blocking the sunlight.

Jimin chuckled, shaking his head, as he made his way to the bed and pulled the blanket away. "Rise and shine babies! It's time to wake up!" he chimed loudly. He saw as Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, a cute yawn following next.

He didn't get a reaction from Jungkook. He smiled knowing that just one call was not enough to wake up his youngest baby. Taehyung saw how Jungkook was cuddled into him and smiled sweetly.

But he suddenly frowned when he remembered the previous day. He slowly got up, not disturbing his younger boyfriend and looked up to see his older boyfriend looking at him. His eyes got teary as he made grabby hand towards the elder.

Jimin smiled sadly, seeing one of his boyfriend upset. He picked Taehyung up as the other wrapped his hand and legs around his torso, nuzzling his head into the older's neck. Jimin ran his hand through the other's hair and back, comforting him as much as possible.

He carried the younger out as he didn't want their baby to wake up to a sad scene. He closed the door behind him and went to the living room. He sat down and placed the younger on his lap, as the other placed his head on his chest, sniffling. "Its okay baby bear. He is safe now. He is not harmed" Jimin said patting his back, trying to calm him down.

He nodded still crying silently in the older's chest while sniffling. He was upset because of what happened and that these things keep on happening to his younger boyfriend. "I hope nothing bad happens to him here after hyung. He's been through a lot."

Taehyung said in a small voice, clenching Jimin's shirt as he remembered what all happened to Jungkook. "I hope so too baby. We will protect him even more from now on okay? I will not let anything happen to my sweet babies" Jimin said as he ran a hand through the smaller's hair.

They stayed like that for a while. As Taehyung calmed down, they both stood up, going back to the room to wake their baby up. But as they entered, they saw a heart wrenching scene infront of them.

Jungkook have woken up after a few minutes his boyfriends left. As he woke up and saw no one in the room, he pouted and decided to go out the room. But suddenly he remembered yesterday's events and he grew scared of being alone.

He immediately curled into himself and started to cry silently, too afraid to make noise, thinking that the old man will come again. He was hugging his knees as he laid on the bed, trembling and crying.

He suddenly heard the door open and thought that it was the same old man. He began to shook a bit hardly and whimpered feeling so scared. Suddenly he felt two pair of arms wrapping around his waist and his shoulder.

He flinched at the sudden contact and snapped his head up to see his two boyfriends looking at him worriedly. He sat up and launched into Jimin's arms wrapping himself around the older. "D-don't leave m-me alone hyu-hyungies" He cried out.

"Of course babybun! Hyungies will never leave you alone here after. You are now safe with us bunbun" Taehyung said as he went to Jimin's back, facing Jungkook. Jimin patted the youngest's back and kissed his head in a reassuring way as the smallest looked at the second eldest with wide glassy eyes.

After a few minutes, Jungkook felt more calm and both the smaller ones went to do their morning routines as Jimin heated the dishes. They all ate at 1 P.M. and decided to relax for the day.
______________________________________

(Time Skip)
Months later...

The six exited the school after completing their last exam for the year. They all decided to meet with their favorite, now official school doctor, their teacher & friend, Kim SeokJin in the park near the pet-café.

Namjoon became friends with them all quickly since the time he realized his mistake and apologized to them all. Him and the doctor are dating now, secretly. Only their friends knows. The school restricts relationship between a teacher and a student.

And the Teacher who harassed Jungkook was fired the next day cause of Jin telling this matter to the higher ups. Jungkook who was afraid to go to school was a bit relieved to know this and it took him some time to recover from that.

Coming back to the present, they all entered the park and sat together while waiting for the elder. As the elder came, they all chatted for a while and got themselves drinks and ice-creams. They enjoyed the day and went to their houses.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook entered their home and sat on the couch, cuddling each other. "Time really flew fast hyungies. We are now dating for almost an year" Jungkook said, sighing softly with a soft smile. The older both smiled and nodded their head in sync as they to remembered all their good and bad times and how they stayed together even amidst all this.

"I LOVE YOU BOTH SO SO MUCH" Jungkook yelled suddenly, startling the other two. They smiled at their cute baby "We love you a lot too baby" They said at the same time, all of them giggling at that.
______________________________________

Hi fella readers!~

How are you guys? How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Please do comment on the previous chapter if you guys have any questions or if you guys are interested.

The book's officially over y'all. I'll miss you all so much. See you guys in another story ❤💕❣

Also! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~