Chapter 29

~Taehyung Pov~

*RRRIIIIINNNNGGGGG*

The day finally came to an end. Me and my boyfriends were walking toward the parking area. "Hyungies, shall we go to my house before going home? " Kookie asked.

"Why babybun? " I asked. " Well, I have to get my things from there and he won't be at home now" he replied. I internally sighed at that. 'why is it our baby, who have to go through these' I thought.

"Sure baby" Jimin hyung said. Just then, the two bastards made their appearance again. "what do you both want now? " Hyung asked them as he moved infront of us a bit and I held Kookie's hand.

"We just want to make friends with you both" Chanyeol said. I raised my brow at that. "both? I guess you mean we three" I said, while giving pressure to the last word. "What?! " he said, acting dumb.

I rolled my eyes at them. Can a person be more shameless than these two? I mentally snickered at my thought. "We are not just both of us bastards. We are three and will always be this way cause, as you know, we three are dating each other" I said rudely to them.

I saw as Sehun rolled his eyes. "Why are you even dating that thing? He is just a useless nerd" he said. I got angry at that. I also felt Kookie's hand squeezing mine tightly and I turned to him to see that he was looking down while tears brimmed his eyes.

I got even more angry at that. "HE ISN'T A THING, YOU DUMB FUCKERS! HE IS A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN WITH A KIND SOUL! JUST UNLIKE YOU BOTH" I yelled at them as Kookie hid himself into my chest.

They both looked shocked for a second and ignored what I just said. They both started to glare daggers into Kookie's back. I held our baby close and rubbed his back to calm him down.

"Can you please not throw daggers on our baby and just fuck off before I do what I promised to do to you both at the rooftop today? " Hyung said to them with a menacing glare that could drill your skin.

The bullies both got scared and walked away from us. Just as they got out of our sight, Jimin hyung hugged both of us, which was considerably easy as Kookie was really small and I was smaller than Jimin too. 

"Its ok babies. Don't take what those bastards said to your heart. They are just doing this to get in-between us, which, will never happen" he said. I sighed and placed my head on his chest while Kookie nodded, still burying in my chest.

"OK! come on, let's get going! " Hyung hyped as we all stopped hugging. Soon, we all got into the car and we sat as always, Hyung on the driver seat, me in passenger seat with Kookie in my lap.

----------------------------------------------------

~Jungkook Pov~
(Abuse scene⚠️)

20 minutes of drive, we reached my house. I gulped as I saw my dad's car. But I didn't say anything to them. "You guys stay here, I'll go and take my luggage. It will probably take only 15 minutes as I don't have much." I said as they both nodded.

I leaned in and kissed both their cheeks and got out. I went to front door and inserted the spare key, I had, to unlock the door. I went straight to my room without making any noise after closing the front door.

While going, I noticed that my dad didn't go to work and he was passed out, in the living room, with a wine bottle in his hand. I sighed as I thought, I could make it out without him seeing and beating me.

I went to my room and got down two empty bags. I placed my books and my family pictures from when I was a kid in the smaller bag and all my clothes and my 4 plushies in the bigger one. It took me exactly 13 minutes to do all this.

I went down and walked towards the entrance quietly. As I was about to go out, I was yanked back by my collar and I fell on my bum. I looked up to see my dad glaring at me. "What are you doing slut? " he asked. I stayed silent as I didn't want to tell him I am moving out.

"I ASKED WHAT ARE YOU DOING? " he yelled as he slapped me in the face. I held my cheeks as I started to get scared. "I-I am m-moving out from h-here" I replied only to know that all hell broke lose. 

"WHAT?! *scoff* WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION FOR THAT HUH?! " He yelled and started to beat me randomly. He slapped my cheeks, punched my stomach as I fell down. I started to cry in pain. Suddenly he started to remove his waist belt.

My eyes widened at that. 'Is he g-gonna....' I was unable to finish what I was thinking as I felt a strong whip landing on my thighs. Then he started to aim randomly and whipped me everywhere.

--------------------------------------------------

~Taehyung Pov~

It has been 25 minutes since Jungkook has gone inside. He said he'd be back in 15. We were starting to get worried. So, we decided to go in. As we went near the house, we heard muffled noises coming from the inside.

Just as we were about to knock, we heard a loud scream similar to Kookie's voice. We both panicked as we also heard sounds similar to whips. We turned the knob of the door to find that it was unlocked.

We wasted no time and barged in to see the most horrifying scene ever. Jungkook was laying on the floor, trembling and crying, as his father was beating him with a belt. We froze there just to snap out of it when we heard a loud scream from Jungkook again.

We heard as he mumbled 'stop' and 'please' over and over again. We both ran towards them as Jimin pushed Jungkook's dad away from him and started to punch him. I went towards Jungkook and crouched down next to him.

He was crying and trembling too much while mumbling the same again and again. I frowned as my heart clenched. "Kookie" I called him softly as I touched his right arm. He flinched before slowly lifting his head to meet me.

He cried even more when he saw me. I was sure that I was on the verge of crying when my vision blurred. "Its ok baby, we are here now, hyungies are here now. He will not do anything to you" I said while picking him up.

He laid his head on my shoulder and clung onto me tightly. "HE ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU SLUTS! " I heard a yell and our baby flinched. I turned to meet that Kookie's father lying on the floor, and Hyung panting as he went to punch the elder again.

"HE AIN'T GONNA STAY WITH YOU BASTARD! WE ARE GOING TO TAKE HIM WITH US " hyung shouted back and threw a final blow on the other's stomach as the elder fainted. Jimin hyung came to us and looked at Kookie. 

I was holding him as he clung to me still trembling, flinching and crying silently. I looked at hyung. I smiled sadly as our eyes met and tears started to flow down from my eyes. He petted Kookie's back and kissed my forehead for a while and went to take our baby's luggage. We all left the house and entered the car.

(Time skip)
At Jimin's house

We three entered our place while Jimin hyung carried Kookie, who was now sleeping, to our room and I was carrying the luggage. We were all in sour mood. I didn't expect to see this happen infront of my eyes, that too, for our baby.

I kept the bags aside and went near the bed, where hyung placed Kookie. We decided to treat our baby's wounds. My heart clenched once again when I saw all the red and purple bruises on him and we started to tend to it.

After we made sure all the bruises were treated, we changed him into comfy clothes  I went to Jimin hyung and hugged him tight. I could already feel the tears pricking my eyes. I felt as he sat down and pulled me in his lap.

I immediately started to cry silently, muffling any noise coming from me in hyung's shoulder. He did the same by hiding into my neck. 
____________________________________

Hi fella readers!~

How are you guys? How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Also! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~