Chapter 8

~3rd Person Pov~

Taehyung and Jungkook both waited for Jimin to get out of the class. As all the students came out, they saw Jimin among them with an angry face. They both frowned. "What's wrong Jimin hyungie?" Jungkook asked.

He just hates it when even either one of his boyfriends is sad, angry or upset. "Nothing babyboy! Just that Jessica tried to flirt with me and I kinda got pissed" Jimin groaned. The two boys nodded and gave him a group hug.

Jimin hugged them back, placing his hands on the youngest's waist and placed his head on Taehyung's head. "Shall we go to the rooftop? Or do you guys want to go somewhere else?" Jungkook asked. They thought for some time and decided to go to the park.

10 minutes later, they reached the park and decided to sit on the bench at side. But as soon as Jungkook saw a swing he ran to it and started to swing and giggled like a cute little bunny he is. Taehyung sighed. He looked at Jungkook and felt so lucky to have him.

"How are we so lucky hyung?" He asked, voicing out his thoughts and leaned on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin just looked at him with a soft smile and turned back to look at Jungkook "I.... I just don't know baby" He said.

After some time they stood up and walked up to Jungkook and smiled down at him. "Baby, me and Tae are just gonna go to the café near here to get us some food, will you stay here? We won't be gone for long" He said. Jungkook nodded with a smile.

"Oh and if something happens you have to call us right away. Okay?" Jimin said. Jungkook nodded and replied a small "Ok hyungie!" The two boys left to the café, leaving Jungkook alone in the park. He got bored of swinging and decided to sit on the bench.

(Slight sexual harassment)

But soon, some guy came and sat there and wrapped his arms around Jungkook. "Um... H-How may I help you sir?" Jungkook stuttered making the guy smirk. "Nothing dear, I just thought you were cute" The guy said pulling Jungkook closer to him by force.

"I-I'm already taken" Jungkook stated, trying to stay away from the stranger as possible. "Does it look like I care about that babe? Nope!" He said and started kissing Jungkook on his ears. "P-please stop it, I-I don't like you and I-I love my b-boyfriends so much" Jungkook said, eyes glistening with unshed tears and trying to move as far away as possible.

"Well well baby bunny. Listen carefully ok? I. don't. care" He said and pulled Jungkook onto his lap. He couldn't do anything to protect himself because he was weak and he was panicking. The guy smirked at the scared look on Jungkook's face.

"You are really cute when you look this scared. I wonder what you'll look like when you are crying under me and feeling pain" He smirked. He then got a piece of paper and wrote something and moved his hands to the other's chest.

Jungkook tried to cover them with his hands, but the other guy was more stronger than him. He moved them and place the note in his chest. "See you later baby bunny" The guy said, he left the place. As soon as the guy left, tears came down from his eyes to Jungkook's face.

He didn't pick up the note. He was too embarrassed and ashamed. He felt so disgusted. And all these thoughts didn't help him in calming down at all. The two boys came back and saw that their babyboy was crying his eyes out.

They ran towards him and hugged him tight. "Baby, are you okay?" Jimin asked, while Taehyung hugged him more closer. Jungkook shook his head and sobbed right into Taehyung's chest. "Baby, it's ok now. We are here with you. Nothing will happen to you baby! Please stop crying, yeah? Hyungies don't like it when you cry" Taehyung stated.

After a few minutes, Jungkook finally calmed down. He was still sniffling and hid in Taehyung's chest. He slowly peeked out, staring at his boyfriends. They both cooed at his cuteness and pinched his cheeks.

They kept on making baby voices and played with his cheeks making him giggle. The two older boys felt relieved to finally see their baby smiling. So, Jimin decided to ask what happened. "Kookie baby, can I ask why were you crying now?" he asked.

And just like that, Jungkook's mood visibly downed. He tried to speak, but the words got stuck in his throat. He shook his head "I-I don't want to t-talk about it n-now hyung. I'm s-sorry" He said. The older boys nodded, knowing well that he will tell them once he calms down.

_______________________________________

A/N:

Hi fella readers!~

How are you guys? How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Also! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~