Chapter 19

~Luhan Pov~

(Flashback)

15 year old Jimin came back from school with a big smile on his face. The reason was that, he was now friends with his crush aka, Kim Taehyung. He felt so happy.

As he reached home, he went to his brother's room with his eye smile, blinding his brother in the process. "Someone is feeling happy?" Luhan asked, wanting to know what made his baby brother so happy.

"I am hyung! I asked my crush to be friends with me today and he said ok to me!" He said while giggling, making Luhan to break out a pleased smile.

"Is that the Taehyung guy?" He asked, to which Jimin nodded. "Aww! You are lucky bro! Let's hope he'll like you back" he said.

"That will be a dream coming true for me hyung! I don't want anything else" the younger said with a sigh and started to daydream.

"Also bro, have you told mum and dad about that?" Luhan asked. "Told them about what hyung?" Jimin questioned back.

"Told them that you are gay!" The older whispered to his brother. Jimin shook his head, eyes widening at realization. "Do you think I should tell them now?" He asked.

Luhan shook his head "No babybro. Not because I say you to. You will tell them only if you want to, tell them when you think you are ready" Luhan replied to which Jimin nodded.
-------------------------------------------------
(Time Skip)

Later at 6.45 p.m., their parents came home. They went to their own room and freshened up. His mom came first and started to cook dinner.

Soon, all were gathered in the dining table and started to eat. Once they completed, they all sat at the living room, enjoying their leisure family time.

Jimin, who was sitting on the left side couch, came up to them. "Mum, dad! C-can I tell you guys something?" Jimin ask, biting his lips, feeling oh so nervous.

"Sure hon! You can tell us anything" His mother said with a soft smile. It somehow eased his nerve. Then he joined his parents in the couch.

"Well... how do I start this... I-I" Jimin started, but he felt so damn nervous again and he took a deep breath. "I'm g-gay" he said, while looking down.

"W-What?!" His mother exclaimed. "Jimin! It is not a good joke you know? Stop this!" His father said.

"No! I am not joking! I am serious. I am gay" He said. He looked up and saw that his parents were looking at him with pure disgust. Now, he felt scared.

"No child of mine will be a fag!" His father stated while slapping him on his cheek. "D-Dad?!" He stuttered.

"Don't! Don't you ever call me dad again. I'm no longer your father, you dyke!" His father said. Tears formed in his eyes. He didn't expect this outcome.

He thought they would accept him. And they can be a happy family as always. But I guess God had other plans for him. He felt heart broken.

He ran to his room and slam the door shut. He ran to his bed and jumped on it and started to cry his eyes out. He didn't even hear the knock of his door. And didn't notice his brother Luhan coming inside.

He sat next to the crying Jimin. "I am sorry it didn't go well baby bro" He said, Jimin shook his head and hugged him tight. "M-Mum and dad h-hate me now" he sobbed.

"That doesn't matter Jiminie! If they can't accept how their son is, they are the one at fault. Also I don't hate you bro, I love you and I'll always support you" Luhan said and hugged back as tight.
---------------------------------------
(Few days later)

It has been a few days since Jimin came out of the closet to his parents. And all this time, he got treated like shit, was always getting thrown around and was abused and getting called names.

He wasn't allowed to call them mum and dad instead it changed to sir and madam. They don't treat Jimin as their own son anymore. They also make him do most of the house works.

Ever since he came out this is what they've done to him. He was slowly breaking into a million pieces. But he pulled himself together.Soon, he had had enough of this treatment and decided to move out from there.

A week after his coming out, he said a final farewell to his parents and a short 'bye hyung' to his brother and went to live in the new home he have rented himself to.

(End of Flashback)

After hearing this, Jungkook was slightly crying while Taehyung had a tear-filled eyes. I was also crying slightly. After a few minutes I eventually calmed down.

"Also, I am sure that he doesn't want to talk about it now. Atleast not until he has fully overcome it" I said to the younger pair on the couch.

"After knowing him for nearly four years, I didn't knew half of what happened to him" Taehyung said. I smiled sadly at him.

Ofcourse I know Jimin wouldn't say to him. He was so affected by that and he doesn't want to be pitied by anyone, even more by his own lovers. Jungkook was now just sniffling by now. And after a few more minutes, there was still no sign of Jimin.

I looked at the time and noticed that it has been twenty minutes. Soon, Jimin came back with a tray of four orange juice and a big snack plate. He gave us the drinks and sat next to Jungkook, wrapping his arm around the other's waist.

"How come everyone gone quiet?" He asked. "Aye! Secrets already?!!" He fake gasped and cluched his heart. We all laughed and giggled at his over dramatic behavior.

As we calmed down, he asked again "Well, what were you all speaking about?" I sighed. Is it ok to tell him that I said his past to them. I decided not to lie to my babybro "Well, I kinda told them about what happened with mum and dad" I said.

As soon as I said that, he frowned. I thought he didn't like it. At his side I noticed Jungkook look at the floor with a confused stare. I think he still doesn't understand these stuff fully.

I let out a small smile looking at him. I turned my gaze to Taehyung. He was just looking at his boyfriends in concern. And there was an awkward silence.

Soon, Jimin broke it saying "Oh well, I don't care hyung. I am over it and i was gonna tell it by myself on our next date" I sighed after hearing this. I am really happy that my brother is finally overcoming it.

"Kookie, are you feeling okay baby?" Suddenly Taehyung asked to Jungkook. I looked at Jungkook and frowned. He was still a bit down.

"Hmm, Oh! y-yeah I'm f-fine hyungie" he stuttered. 'Was he not ready to hear this?' I thought to myself. I felt bad for downing his mood.
______________________________________

Hi fella readers!~

How are you guys? How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Also! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~