Chapter 31

~Jimin Pov~

It has been a week since that incident. Kook's been recovering well. But he is still shaken up and we are always there for him. All our friends asked us what happened, but we didn't tell them cause Kook wasn't ready to tell them yet except Yoongi, cause he already knows so much to find out on his own.

Now, we three just reached our home from school. As soon as we entered, Kook hopped onto the couch and hugged his baby pink bunny plushie he placed there. Tae sat next to him and immediately called his mom for notifying his stay with us.

I smiled as I shook my head and placed all our bags in my room. I then made snacks and we all decided to watch 'Marvel: Black Panther'. Tae sat on the center as me and kook sat on his each sides.

(Time Skip)
6:50 p.m.

We all stretched as the movie ended. I saw that the time was nearly 7 and we have to make dinner. I stood up and went to the fridge to check for the ingredients, but was met with an almost empty one. "Guys! We need to go to the convenience store! " I exclaimed.

"Why now? " Tae asked now coming out of the bathroom. "I forgot to buy them earlier and we don't have anything now " I said as I went back to the living room. "Ok, let's go then! " Kook said and we all went to change in my room.

Once I finished, I turned back to see them wearing short shorts. "Hold on babies! No shorts outside our home. Wear pants please " I said as I felt possessive. "Okay! " "kkk~" they both said and changed to pants. "Perfect! Let's go then" I said as they finished changing.

(Time Skip, after shopping)

We came back with four bags of things. Aside from the ingredients of two bags, we also bought some store clothes as it is cheaper and comfy to wear in home. Kook went to place the two clothes bag in the room.

Me and Tae went to the kitchen and unloaded the bags. Just as we were about to start cooking, Kook came in and we all cooked together. We made Kimchi fried rice along with fish fries. We soon ate and decided to unpack our clothes.

"A skirt?! " Suddenly Tae said. I looked at him holding a black mini skirt. "Did we get this by mistake? " I asked. Suddenly the room became silent as we all didn't know the answer.

"Um... I g-got the skirt " Kook said. 'Wait.... what?!?!' "You wear skirt Kookie? " Tae asked. Kook looked down and started to fiddle with with his shirt. "Yeah I-I do.... but if y-you guys don't like, t-then I won't wear i-it "

"No no! Baby, we don't have any problem with it. It's just we were surprised. We didn't knew about it " I explained as I sensed him getting tensed. "Yeah, I just wear them sometimes though" he stated.

'Wow! Kook in skirt?! He'll look so hot and sexy' I thought while smirking and side glanced at Tae and he too saw my smirk and smirked back. "Can you wear and show us now baby? " I asked in my deep voice.

"O-oh!.... yeah" he said in small voice while blushing. He stood up and went to his wardrobe and took out a crop top. To say we were shocked was an understatement. I saw him with wide shocked eyes as Tae saw him with a wide open mouth.

He took his clothes and went to the bathroom. But we stopped him. "Get changed here baby " Tae said, also with his deep voice. Kook nodded with a gulp and changed into that dress.