Chapter 32

(Jungkook Pov)
The next day

I woke up to sun shining directly in my face. I let of a small whine as I turned to hug one of my boyfriend near me, which turned out to be Taetae hyung. I suddenly felt cold hair hit my bare skin. That's when the memories of yesterday night's events came back to me.

I blushed as I got up to wear some clothes. I noticed that I didn't feel icky. 'Maybe Chimmie hyung washed me?' I thought. But I was suddenly pulled back to bed by a strong arm. I turned my head to see Taetae hyung half-awake.

"Stay" he mumbled, his voice deeper than usual. "Hyungie! I want to wear my clothes on" I whined as I blushed while crossing my arms. "Fine. But be back soon babybun" he said as he closed his eyes. I nodded and went to pick an outfit for the school.

 I nodded and went to pick an outfit for the school

I came back to see both my boyfriends awake. Taetae hyung was standing as Chimmie hyung was still sitting on the bed. "Hello babyboy" Chimmie hyung greeted me. I blushed feeling shy as I sat next to him. But I was lifted up and he placed me on his lap as Taetae hyung went to change.

I hugged him and placed my head on his shoulder "When are you going to get changed hyungie?" I asked as I played with his hair. He sighed as he placed his head on my head. "Later baby. I just woke up"
_____________________________

(Time Skip)
In School

We three entered the school and saw that Hobi and Yoonie hyungs was standing near their lockers. We went near them as Taetae hyung suddenly yelled "Heyo people!" scaring all the people in there, making us all laugh. "Hey Tae!" they greeted back.

We were all chatting when suddenly Taetae, Chimmie and Yoonie hyung's friend Tiffany Young came to us. She was smiling so widely that I thought that her mouth might might rip off. "Why are you smiling Tiff? " Yoonie hyung asked her.

"Because-" she started but was cut-off by a ding. She looked at her phone and started to smile like that again. "Sorry guys, I gotta go!" she said and went away. I frowned as I asked "What was that about?" earning a shrug from them.

"Well, let's go to class shall we?" Chimmie hyung asked. We all nodded and went to class. Me and my boyfriends had the same class. As we entered, we saw Tiffany sitting with Jessica. "Why are you smirking chim?" Taetae hyung asked him. I too looked at him.

"Do you think Tiff's a Dom?" he asked. I frowned and smacked his head. "Ow! What was that for?!" he asked rubbing his head. "For thinking like a sinner!" I said as I folded my arms with a huff. "Are you calling me a sinner?!" he exclaimed in disbelief as I nodded proudly.

"Yes! You need holy water" I said trying to hold my giggle back. "I was just saying though" he said as he sat between me and Taetae hyung. "No one cares though" Taetae hyung said in a duh tone joining me in teasing our hyung.

"Why are my babies bullying me today!" Chimmie hyung said as he hid his face in his hand. 'Shit! Did we overdo it?!?!' I thought. I immediately went to him "Hyungie! I am sorry! D-don't cry please" I said as tears formed in my eyes. Then Taetae hyung came near me.

"Baby! Don't cry. He is just fake crying" He said as he wiped my eyes. I saw as Chimmie hyung remove his hands quickly and panicked. But I didn't see any tears in his face. I pouted and crossed my arms. Chimmie hyung picked me up and placed me in his lap.

"Baby! hyungie sorry. I was just playing" he said and kissed all over my face. I giggled at his action. "It's ok hyungie!" I said with a smile. Suddenly Taetae hyung sighed and we turned to him. He looked at chimmie hyung "Why the fuck do I love you?" he asked.

I smacked his head "No cursing!" I said with an angry pout. "Our baby's so pure!" Chimmie hyung said while pinching my cheeks. I blushed and got up from his lap and went to my seat. "But he wasn't like that yes-" but he didn't finish it because the teacher came in.

Taetae hyung went back to his place. "Good morning kids" he said and looked at me up and down. It made me uncomfortable so I looked down. As the class was coming to an end, he started handing us our answer papers.

When he came to me, he purposely dropped the paper and bent down to take it. But he stroked my thighs near my private part. I felt uncomfortable and I got flash backs from when Namjoon did this to me.

I looked at my boyfriends, but they didn't notice. I shut my eyes to hide my tears. He then smirked and went to other students. Suddenly the bell rang. I immediately sprang from my seat and dashed to the restroom.
_______________________________

(3rd Person Pov)

Jimin and Taehyung were shocked. They didn't know why their baby suddenly ran off like that. They tried to follow him, but they lost him. "Why did he run off like that" Taehyung asked feeling upset that he didn't knew what was wrong with their baby.

He felt like crying. "Shh baby! Please don't cry. I don't like to see you both cry. We will find him and ask him okay?" Jimin said, reassuring his eldest baby and hugged him. Taehyung nodded and hugged back.
_______________________________________

Hi fella readers!~

How are you guys? How is your day? Hope you all are doing good!

Also! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you for reading!~

Amy💜~