♬ 1 ♬

Here we all are, in front of the airport, sending off Riki for the last time before he has to film a survival show and won't come home anytime soon.
"Bye mom, bye dad. I'll miss you" their only son told them as he hugged them "Next, my beautiful younger sister. Make sure the two oldies get the breaks they need, ok?"
"Yes!" Sola replied with a shaky smile.

"And now my wonderful noona-deul" he said flexing the Korean term he recently learned.
"Good luck, Riki! All the best to you"
"Thank you Konon. And Umi, you better pass those auditions while I work to debut! So we can stand on the same stage one day!"
"That's a promise, ok? So you also better debut"
"I'm gonna miss you all" he said hugging the three of us.

"We'll miss you too"
"You better get going, son, you might miss your flight" our dad said.
"Have a safe flight, our little Jackson" I said before he went inside the airport alone.
With that, Riki left to pursue his dream. From that day everything was pretty much the same, besides the fact that we didn't have our little mischievous brother around, who would lift up the mood after learning a really hard choreography.

Soon it was June already and the news of the program he was part of, started going around. Then, episode after episode, he got steps closer to reaching his dream. For the last episode, we all sat in the living room watching the live stream with our friends: they performed I&credible, their last performance test song, called 'Calling (Run To You)', and in the end Into The I-LAND with all the eliminated trainees.

Finally, the long-awaited moment arrived: the debut members. The first to be called out was Heeseung and Yuuri squealed in happiness as he is her bias. The endless wait for the second member ended once the name called out was 'Ni-Ki'. At that moment we all started cheering and crying in happiness as our mini Jackson finally reached the most important step in his journey to debut.

"He did it! He did it!"
"Riki will debut!"
"He deserves this!" Us three sisters said in unison.
We then kept watching still crying and shaking for the only boy in our family. Next to be called were Jake, Jay, Jungwon, Sunghoon, and finally Sunoo, as the producers' choice.

Riki made it, so now I have to work harder to fulfill my part of our promise! Ni-Ki, wait for me.