Chapter Nineteen

Eleanor's POV

I choked....

You, you've gotta be kidding me!.

Sitting on a chair just two tables away from where me and James is sitting, is a boy with brown perfect messy hair, gray eyes - which is now i think - looking amazed on how i eat, lips quirked into a smile.

Why is he even here???

I quickly diverted my eyes on our table and search for anything liquid.

I quickly snatched the water infront of me and drunk all of it - shakily.

"Lea!, goodness, are you okay?," James asked with a worried expression written all over his face.

He stood up and lean in to reach me.

Finally relief, he asked again.

"You okay now?"

I just nod. He fished something on his pocket. A handkerchief. He carefully brush the handkerchief on my mouth - err... Literally - on my lips. Maybe he's just removing the stain of food on my lips.

Done, he leaned back then sigh.

"Slow down eating, Lea. Don't worry, we still have a lot of time." He said smiling at me. I just nod.

But i think... I can't eat now. Now that there's someone watching me and making fun of me secretly.

I slowly turn my head.

Slowly and slowly. Crap!. He's not wearing those smile of his anymore. His face is now serious.

Why?

I quickly fished my phone on my pocket.

"Why are you here???" Then i hit send to Mark.

Still, looking straight to James while he's finishing his food, my phone vibrates.

"I followed you," Mark replied.

My eyes literally widened at disbelief.

"What?!,"

"Just kidding :) .., I got here first then i saw you with that guy entered here. So, mind if you tell me who that guy is?"

"No."

Please Mark, I'll introduce you to James but not this time please....

"No?. Well i think i have no choice."

Oh no.

"Hey, Mark, what'd you mean you have no choice?, huh?"

I look at James. He's doing something on his phone. He met my gaze then he smiled at me.

Fudge.

"I just checked my email. Mr. Walter emailed me to do some task for the upcoming freshman ball. Higher years can come to. I expect you come, Lea." James said.

"s-s-sure. I'll be there." And then i smiled - nervously.

I have no choice?, what'd he mean??. My phone didn't vibrate meaning he doesn't reply on my last text.

"Okay, you can tell your friend uhmm that blonde--" oh, i remember, he doesn't still meet Alyssa.

"Alyssa," i said.

"Yes, Alyssa. You can tell her to come too." He said with a smile on his face.

"Okay," i smiled back.

"Eleanor?" NO WAY!.

you've. Gotta. Be. Really. Kidding. Me!!!.

I look up. And there, he's standing beside me.