Chapter Thirty

Eleanor's POV

Now I get it.

Now I gets why James wasn't calling me anymore. I thought he was just busy of all of the paper works.

But I thought it wrong. Now I know that he was just busy with that good for nothing girl?.

"What happened? He hanged up?" Mark asked beside me.

I tossed my phone on the side, feeling too pissed off. "No. I hang up but James wasn't the one who answered his phone."

"Really?. Then who?"

Anger was over flowing on me right now and I had to ball my fist just to avoid me-breaking all the fragile thing in this room.

"Stacey Richards."

Mark's eyes widened. "That girl?!"

I nod my head. "And guess what, she even said that James and her were having a little fun right now"

"Damn that girl." Mark mumbled.

Yeah.

How could he do this to me? How could he treat me like this? Just because I wasn't answering his calls he would turn his attention to others?

"Hey. Are you crying?" what?

That caused me to wipe my eyes using my hands and he's right. Tears were in my eyes and down on my cheeks.

Why am I even crying?. I didn't do anything.

"You okay?" Mark asked.

I forced to nod my head, tho I felt a pang of anger inside of me.

Suddenly, my phome rings again.

The caller ID says it's from Alexis' school. I amswered it. I just hope that my voice wasn't trembling.

"Hello?" I start.

"Miss Eleanor?" A voice of a lady said.

"Yes?"

"This is from Alexis' school. I'm sorry for calling you but could you get Alexis here?"

"Why?. Their school service should be the one who'll drop her here."

"Yes It is, But the service that was supposed to drop them home wasn't starting. They suspected it was seriously broke."

Oh what will happen now?

Mark looked at me with questioning look and I just shrugged. He lay his body on my bed and he closed his eyes.

"Then?"

"No one will drop them home. So could you please get Alexis now?"

I nod my head. Well, as if I could do something else?.

"Okay okay."

"Okay, bye Miss Eleanor." then I hang up.

I lay beside Mark. Frustrated about what James and I were going thru right now. "What was that?" Mark asked.

I sighed. "Alexis' school bus won't be able to drop them home. Now, they called me to get Alexis at school."

"So you're going out in a seriously very cold weather like this?. You're fever might come back."

I sat up and a yawn escapes my mouth. "Like I have choice."

"I could do that instead." no.

Mark has already done so many things for me. He was there whenever I need him and he's here now that I'm sick, taking care of me. Now that I feel a little better now, I think I could manage to get Alexis at her school.