Chapter Twenty Seven

Eleanor's POV

Nervous and Excitement...

Nervous and excitement is what I'm feeling right now. We still have one hour and thirty minutes left to prepare just before the freshman ball starts.

Alyssa can't do make up on me cause like me I'm sure she's busy as heck too.

Mom being herself, kept saying earlier that I should not worry anything because she'll do my make-up instead of Alyssa. Well, I won't deny that mom knows more about make up rather than I do.

"Okay honey, close your eyes and relax. Don't move or else your smoky eyes will be ruin. Get it?" Mom said.

I just nod at Mom and then I closed my eyes and relax as I felt the end of the brush gently stroking into my eyelids. After mom finally finishes my make up on my eyes, she then starts to work with my eyelashes using a mascara.

"Sweetheart?" mom suddenly speaks.

"Hmm?"

And then she stopped applying mascara in my lashes, "did you already wear your contact lens?"

Crap!.

A gave mom a half smile and she just crossed her arms over her chest, "Go wear it now!" she commands.

I quickly got up and head towards my bathroom,

"where's that?, where's that piece of crap?!" I mumble into myself as I gets irritated on searching for that small plastic box where my contact lens are.

"Eleanor! What took you so long?!" mom yelled impatiently.

"Mom!,"

"What?!"

"I can't find it!" I yelled at mom while on the bathroom.

"Oh dear heavens!. Come here!"

I hurriedly stepped out of the bathroom to go to mom and of course, her eyebrows were knitted together when I came back to sit on my bed.

"mom, let me find those things for Lea. Can I?" Alexis said.

I forgot that Alexis is also here at my room. She said she wanted to see mom put make-ups on me so, yeah, we let her in.

"Thank you, baby" I murmur to her.

Alexis being her sweet self, she smiles at me in her adorable way.

As mom finally finishes with my eyes, Alexis came back holding a white small box. "Finally!" I mumble into myself.

Alexis handed me my contact lens and I hold it tight.

"We're almost done..." mom said as she kept on working with my make-up.

"Done!" mom exclaimed.

Mom lets go of me and she took a step back to see a better view of her work which is actually my face while I carefully put on my contact lense.

"Oh thank goodness!. I still have this talent!" mom said while clapping her hands like a little kid and obviously, she's referring to the make up as her best talent of all.

"Sweetheart, you look very young, sweet, and hot as well!" mom said while waiving her eyebrows playfully.

I just rolled my eyes at mom's naughtiness, "Oh mom, drop that bad idea of yours," I said.

"Bad Idea?"

I nod "yeah".

"You think I'm thinking something bad?" she asked with a smile on her face.