Chapter Thirty One

Eleanor's POV

"What are you doing in here?" I huffed.

After what I've heard from Stacey, he still has the gut to come here?. I don't want to see him now. Maybe not tomorrow or the other day and still not next week.

"I called Mark and he told me that you were here." He said, walking towards my bed in his usual cool self.

"Hey, I've heard that you were sick. You okay now?" he sat on the edge of my bed and was about to move closer to me.

"Stop." and he stopped moving closer to me, leaving a good space between us.

"Eleanor." he mumble.

"Stop there. Don't touch me."

Mixed expression written all over his face. He's looking at me as if he wants to ask too many questions. "Why are you doing this?" he asked, his sharp blue eyes looking intently right into my green ones.

"What'd you think?."

"I don't know what you were sayin'. Did I did something wrong?"

Now he's denying it?.

I faked a laugh. "Well, nothing, if what Stacey said was all lie."

His brows knitted in confusion, like he doesn't have any idea on what I am talking about. "What about that girl?."

"James, don't even try to deny it!." I rant, stepping off of the bed and walking closer to the door.

"Eleanor, truly I don't know what you were talking about." he said, standing while still giving me those sharp look of his blue eyes.

"Well, I just called you earlier, but then, Stacey was the one who answered your phone and said that you two were having a little fun." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Wait, you called earlier?"

Yes!. "Yeah. See, you didn't even noticed that I was calling cause you were too busy to her!." I retorted.

"No!. What are you saying!?. I was just in the office the whole time. But yes! Stacey was there, she was forcing me to come over to their house but I refused."

"Oh James, as if I would believe that used excuse."

"Stacey was there but I never talked to her. She was just the one who's talking the whole time."

Should I believe him? Should I?

"No!. What I've heard from that girl was enough!. Of course you're going to deny it!."

His shocked expression got more shocked, if that was even possible. "What?!. You're going to believe in that girl who used to break us apart!."

"Yes!. Why not if she's telling the truth!."

He run his hands on his face and through his chesnut brown hair. "Damn it! You're thinking all wrong!."

What the heck!.

"James! You said it yourself that Stacey was there!. So, she was right!." and right after I said that, severe pain strikes in my head.

I grip in the corner of my bed table. "I think.. You have to leave for now, James. I'm not in the mood." I said, as a pain strikes in my head, making me closed my eyes.

"Listen to me, how am I supposed to explain everything if you're not giving me any fucking chance to speak myself?!."

I can't utter any word, but I try anyways. "Please... Just leave." I mumble.