Chapter Five

James' POV

Two days.

Its already been two days since the school term starts. I'm a graduating student now. I need to start arranging my application forms for college.

Two days ago, a girl with a blonde hair was always following me wherever i go. From the room, hallway, my locker, at the cafeteria, and even in the back of our building.

She's a girl. It doesn't look good to see a girl following a boy, or i must say chasing a boy. She even invite me to come over at their family dinner.

But i refuse. She get mad then suddenly she tell me she loves me. She even asked me if i feel the same to her. I said no then i told her that i don't even know her. Hearing that, she get mad at me. Don't get me wrong!, I just don't really know who she is.

She walked out then i heard someone laughing. I look around to see who it was. Then something caught my eyes. To make the long story short, i discovered that a two girls, that by the looks of them i bet they are also a graduating student, is listening to me and that girl. Their stalking me. Since i enter this school during my 8th grade. Some girls were already stalking me. So i'm not new to it.

I asked them why are they stalking me. But i saw them arguing on something so i leave them. The other girl looks like just a typical high school girl. But the other one looks like a nerd. No. I bet She really is a nerd. From that glasses, big t-shirt, long skirt. No doubt she's a Nerd.

Its already been two days since all of that happened. I am now in front of my laptop searching for something in the internet. I need to finished all of my homework this evening.

After an hour finally I finished it all but i think i forgot something. AHA! I still need to buy a book for our English subject. I look at my phone then i saw that its already 8:34 pm in the evening.

I go downstairs then i saw mom and dad preparing for dinner.

"Mom!. I'll just buy something. I'll be back after a minutes maybe?"

"Okay dear! Hurry up. Dinner will start after an hour!"

"Kay mom!"

With that i leave. I'm just walking. I don't need to use my car just to go to the book store. Its just a walking distance by the way. The moment i entered the book store i quickly head to the section where the book that I'll buy is there. I saw it then i open it's pages. This is

it.

I continue to scan the page until---BOOGSH !!!

Someone bumped in me. I turn my head to see who it was but all i see is a girl stumbled at the floor.

"I'm sorry, i'm really sorry!" She said but not looking at me.

Seeing her face, i think i already meet her somewhere. She really, really looks familiar.

She kneel down and as what i can see, it looks like she's finding something. Her hand do the search. Is she blind?.

Oh!. I knew it!. She's the girl in our school. She's the girl whose stalking me with her friend that Monday. So, we go to same school huh?!. What a coincidence.

A voice of a kid called out a name "Lea!. What happened?" Said the little girl. I bet that the little girl were just at the age of seven or eight. I guess. The kid looks like this girl in front of me who bumped herself into me. I bet they are sisters. "ALEXIS!. COME HERE!" The girl yelled. I think that's her name. Lea.

The little girl followed this.... Uhm Lea. But unfortunately when the little girl ran over to Lea she accidentally stepped her foot in to Lea's glasses. I guess that's her glasses.