Chapter Ten

Eleanor's POV

Me and Alyssa are now here at the coffee shop near the school. She told me earlier that she'll tell me something but she want it to tell it here at the coffee shop outside the school. Now, i wonder what this lady in front of me is up to. Why she wanted to tell it here?, she could tell me that something at the cafeteria instead.

Sitting near the window, i fished my phone in my pocket.

5:03 pm

Tsk. This is the time where i usually go home from school but because of Everett i'm still here at the coffee shop, no choice but to look at her face.

Looking at her face i must say, there's something at Alyssa that makes her face.....bloom?. I mean, Alyssa is always wearing make up. She never fails or even forget to put make up on. She always used to wear beautiful clothes. Seriously, Alyssa is one hot lady. She's a head turner i must say. She's always followed at what new style of clothing is.

I mean... She's been like that, on fashion, on trend, beautiful, since the day that i met her and became her friend.

But now... There's something new with her.

"Excuse me!" I was pulled out of my reverie when Alyssa called out for the waiter. I see the waiter turn to look at us . A boy walk towards us "give us three mocha latté" Alyssa said smiling at the waiter.

Three?!

My brows knitted in confusion "Everett, you'll drink two mocha latté?" I asked leaning on the table. "What!?. Of course no!." She said as she shook her head. "Then why order three latté?" I said as i fixed my glasses. "Alyssa!" I hear someone called out Alyssa's name. I'm facing Alyssa so i move a little and tilt my head to see who called Alyssa.

All i see is a tall guy with brown hair that is in perfect mess. He's in formal attire or some business attire. Alyssa turn to look at the guy in the door. He smiled. Wait. I really don't get what's happening.

"Paul!" Alyssa exclaimed then she stood up and run towards the guy. Huh?! Why did Alyssa hug the guy?. They broke the hug then Alyssa motion them two to seat at our table. The guy sits beside Alyssa.

Once their already seated, the waiter places our order at our table. I sipped on it. "Hmm Lea.!" She said while i'm currently sipping on this mocha latté. "I want you to meet Paul Cameron..." Alyssa said.

I look at them then i extended my hands for a handshake. The guy shake my hands and smiled. "Paul meet Eleanor Collins, call her Lea. She's my best friend." Alyssa said as me and Paul shake our hands. I look at Paul with a smile on my face, scanning his face even more i must say.

We break the handshake. Oh i get it!. Maybe he's Alyssa's brother. Paul is wearing a business attire. He looks good in that attire i must admit. It looks like he's already in his 20's. Maybe he's already 21 or 22. Whatever!, He looks good.

"Pleasure to meet you Paul!" I said smiling at him. I look at Alyssa "Alyssa never told me she has a brother ah." I said as i sipped in my drink. I hear them laugh. "Lea, he's not my brother. Paul is my boyfriend." WHAT!?!. Bo...boyfriend!?!. My eyes widened at them but i quickly snap back to my posture. I might scare Paul if i continue to widened my eyes to them.

"Oh." Is all i could manage to say. "So since when you two became together?" I asked. Alyssa's eyes widened "Lea!" She said. I just shrug "just asking." I said then Alyssa pouts her lips. "Its okay Alyssa" Paul said then he turn to look at me. "We've been together since last month and i hope...." He turn to look at Alyssa and Alyssa do the same. He held Alyssa's hands that's now on top of the table. "I hope we can work out this relationship very well. I love her" he said. Okay they're so sweet towards each other. So cliché.