Chapter Twenty Three

James' POV

One week and five days.

Its already been one week and five days, yeah, one week and five boring days since that little nerd leaved to go in London. If only i could go there and follow her. Tsk!.

I never fail to called at her every morning and everynight. Everytime we're talking on the phone, she's telling me funny stories. She keep telling me that she's fine and she's doing great.

Everytime i hear her voice - i'm missing her so much. Tsk!. I can't wait to see her again but before it happens - i still need to wait for two nights.

"Two more nights still left, James. Two more nights still left then you'll finally see her again." I said to myself.

"Ugh!. It's really cold in here now." Lea said on the other line.

I was now talking to her on the phone. She's becoming more talkative over the phone and i already missed her so much.

I put my phone on loudspeaker.

"Yeah?. It's getting colder and colder here too. December really is about to enter." I said as i put on my pants.

"Yes and snow will fall soon." She said and i can imagined her smiling over the phone.

Done dressing up myself, i grab my bag and phone.

"How's school?" She asked.

"Still the same Hapton Academy," i said.

"Lea!, grandma needs to talk to you!!." I heard someone yelled over the background.

"Coming!!" Lea yelled back.

"Eleanor, i'll call you again later. Bye." I said.

"Bye!. Love you!!" Then she hang up.

Hearing her said those words makes my heart leaps into my mouth. D*mn! I really missed that girl.

I grabbed all my things and head downstairs. Mom and George are not here. They leaved yesterday and said that they will be gone for one month. They are in Las Vegas now for some business reasons.

I stepped outside of my house and locked the door. I get into the garage and hopped into my car.

Driving, i open my car's window. Wow, it's really really cold now.

----------

"No no no. We need to finish this all." I said to the Events coordinator of the freshman Ball.

Freshman ball supposed to be last month but it was moved to December 2. And for exact date - freshman ball will be on next wednesday and today is friday.

"Okay." She said while handling a notebook and a pen.

"Talk to the designer team. See if they're already done." I said.

"Noted." The event coordinator said as she noted it.

"Check the lights if it's well place in it's rightful place. Check if it's all good."

"Noted."

"How about the foods?"

"Oh yeah, about that --"

"What?" I said as i knitted my brows.

"Foods will be late on wednesday."

"How long?"

"1 hr."

"Not a problem."

"Anything?"

"Not much. Just make sure that all are okay and i will follow there after i do this to see if everything's done."