Chapter Twenty Eight

Hi Guys!. Before anything else, I just wanted to thank those who add my new story (The Sweetest Love 1D Fanfic) on their Libraries. And of course, for reading it.

Also, from the very bottom of my heart, I wanted to thank all of you for reading this story (TNAHFBF) and staying with me from the very start till now. Thank you thou no one really tries to leave a single comment. Haha x

Love you awesome nerds!.

We've reach Chapter 28 now. I can't believe this. Anyways, here's Chapter 28. Enjoy loves!. :)

-------

Eleanor's POV

"Of course, Mark."

He smiled at me, extend his hands and I place my hand on top of his. We walk through the sea of people dancing very intimately on one of my favorite song.

As we reached the center, Mark stepped infront of me and he faced me. I don't know why but all of a sudden I feel the urge to look around, when I did, I'm a bit surprised to found out that partners of students dancing with us on this flatform were all looking at us. Some are gushing about something, some are smiling at Me.. And to this tall guy who happened to be my guy best friend.

Busy looking at the people looking at us, I jolt up when he suddenly held my hands, making me looked up to his face. I won't deny, Mark really look handsome tonight. I'm sure girls were already drooling over him right now.

He guided my hands and put it on his both shoulders. Then, what happened next made my eyes shut wide. He put his hands on my waist and he pulled me closer to him.

He smiled at me. "We're too close." I told him and I fake a small laugh.

He raised his both eyebrows. "So?."

I shrugged. "I'm with him." I said as we sway along with the music.

"Who?."

"James. He just left a minutes ago to arrange something. He might see us and-" I was cut off by what he said next.

"Eleanor, don't worry. You're not cheating on him. Unless you think of it that way." says, Mark then he winked at me and I laughed.

"Of course I am not thinking of it that way." I said.

"And He knows I'm your best friend. Can't a bestfriend ask his bestfriend to have a dance with her?. No, right?. So, there's nothing wrong dancing with you, right, Eleanor?." well in all points, yes, he's absolutely right.

I nod. "Yes, sir." and then we both laugh.

We continued swaying on Edwin McCain's beautiful captivating voice when all of a sudden I remembered that I still have to ask Mark questions.

"Mark?"

"Hmm?." he hummed, looking at my eyes.

"Why did you get lost?."

He sighed. "I didn't get lost, Eleanor."
"You're not?."

"No. I was still living my life. Going to school, studying, going home and think stuffs."

Mark smiled genuinely at me. "You're stunning tonight,Eleanor."

Mark held my hands and He guided my hands and put it around his neck making me stepped more closer to him.

But then, I think we're too close now so I try to back away and give some good space between the two of us but I failed cause he snaked his arms around my waist and tightened it.

"Mark.." I mumble, still trying to back away but I really can't.

"No." and with that, I froze.

"Please, just let me hold you like this on my arms." Mark, what are you trying to do?.