Chapter Four

Eleanor's POV

So beautiful.

I was now here in this beautiful place. I'm even wearing an elegant white tube fitted long gown. The design of the gown at my back is in letter U shape. It's like my back were not covered by the long gown. Making my back exposed from the light of the moon. But it covers my butt until to the end of the gown.

My hair is also fixed in an elegant way. I look myself from head to toe, and Wow! I really look like a beautiful young lady.

I look around to find where mom and Alexis is, but i don't see any signs of them. I look around the place, Wow! I cant believe i was surrounded by different flowers. Everywhere there's a flower.

It was so peaceful in here, like any of your problems will be washed away if you're here. The scent of the flowers was filling the air.

Amazed by the ambiance of the place, i decided to pick a flower. I picked the first flower my eyes landed on. Its color yellow, its petals were just so soft and attracting in its on way.

I smell it. Wow!, this really smells good. I pick more flowers again. Different sizes, colors.

"Lea."

Busy from picking up flowers, Someone called my name. My heart suddenly beats so fast. Ignoring the loud thumping of my heart,

I turn to look who it was.

My heart that was beating so fast was now thumping so loudly making me catch my breath.

The person who called my name is standing a little too far from were i was standing. Suddenly, i felt my feet walking in it's own, making me dragged by myself. I saw the person standing in a beautiful wooden platform that has roof in its top. Its decorated by flowers. And there's a table covered with a glossy cloth. From a far, i saw something on top of the table, it looks like a foods. I even saw a white wine and a dinner candle in the middle of it all.

My eyes widened at the ground i'm walking. I'm walking in a ground with some red roses petals in it. And in my both sides was a small glasses with a lighted candle inside of it making my way through the platform enlightened in a romantic ambiance.

When i'm already at the middle of the walking. Getting closer and closer from were he's standing, i saw him smiled at me. At that gesture it made my heart melt.

I saw him wearing a tux. He really looks like a stable man in his tux. His blue eyes is starring at mine. His lips were in a familiar smile. His blonde hair with some touch of chestnut color is in perfect mess.

He was just.... Perfect.

I took the last two step and When i'm about to step in a four-step stair, he extended his arms to help me.

Finally, i'm now standing in front of him. I can even smell his scent. We're now too close from each other. I smiled at him, He do the same.

"Hi" he said looking into my eyes.

"Ha..hi" i smiled.

*for pete's sake Lea!, don't stutter, he might think you're some kind of a retarded* my inner subconscious said to me

Silence filled the air. It's like we're both contented just starring into each other's eyes. He broke the silence.

"You look... Perfect tonight." He said still looking into my eyes.

He smiled. Goodness!, i can't stand it anymore. I looked away. It's like my knees will turn into jelly anytime, So i looked away.

I manage to reply.