Chapter Thirteen

James' POV

"Forget it" is all she said.

What!?!. She wants me to forget that kiss?!. No way!. I don't want to not unless she gives me enough reasons for me to forget that kiss.

When we're kissing a moment ago, all that's inside my head is the thoughts of her. Her smile, her lips, her eyes and the way we kissed each other. There's something inside me shouting that its not just a kiss. For me, the kiss has a meaning.

I just don't want to assume things but, i think.. ...

I think i'm already falling for her.

Of all the girls, why is it to be her?.

The kiss. I know that there's also something in her kiss that makes me think she likes me too. And now she want me forget the kiss that easy?!?.

NO!.

"Forget?" I said circling the sides of the plates with my spoon. I look at her but she just nodded in response. She's just looking at her plate. "You..." I continued as i diverted my eyes back into my plate. "You want me to forget that kiss?" I said. I see from my peripheral vision that she just nodded again.

So she's serious?. She really wants me to forget that?. A chuckle escapes my mouth "what if i don't want to?" There. I finally asked it. I see her turn her head to look at me fully. "Why?. Why you don't want to?" She said. I turn to look at her only to see that her face is unreadable. "You want me to forget it that easily?" I said.

"You think i can forget about it that easily?. Well, NO!. I felt that there's something on the way you kissed me back. I believed its not just a kiss. I know something is inside you when you're kissing me a minutes ago." I said. I am not aware that i'm raising my voice at her now. Her eyes widens then suddenly she cant look at me in the eyes. She looks at everywhere but not at me.

"You. I'll ask you. The way i kissed you, the way you kissed me back, the feeling inside when we're kissing a minutes ago, the way we're so closed to each other. Can you forget all of that huh, Eleanor?" I said as i takes a steps closer to her. She stepped back but i just keep closing the distance between us.

She can't look at me straight in the eyes while i, on the other hand is now looking at every aspect of her. Why Lea?. You cant answer me?. You cant answer me cause i know that you cant forget that kiss so easily!.

Sure I've already been inlove before. Sure I've already kissed girls but i never felt the feeling of wanting more for the kiss, the feeling of wishing the kiss to last, the feeling when you're so close to the person you are kissing, i never felt it before to other girls i kissed. But i felt it first to the girl standing infront of me.

Eleanor Collins

She nodded but still looking at the ground. "You can?" I asked raising my voice into her. She just nodded again. No words are coming out of her mouth. "No. I believed you can't" i said as i shook my head. She bowed down her head closing the sight of her face at my direction. "I.. I can.." She said while bowed down.

"Look at me in the eyes then say it.." I said as i finally cornered her. I grip her both arms. "Now tell me." I said firmly. She try to free herself from my grip and being cornered but i didn't let her succeed. "Let me go!" She said as i hear her sob.

She's crying.

"Tell it first then I'll let you go afterwards" i said as i lowered down my voice. "Eleanor Collins, Can you forget that kiss?!. The way i kissed you?, the way you kissed me back?, the feeling when you're kissing me?." I said once again.

"Because me.. I can't forget it that easily!. I'm telling you this cause i want you to know how i feel about it. The moment we're kissing, i don't know why but i'm only thinking about you that very moment" i said. "I'm thinking about your smile, your eyes, nose, hair, your lips, your face. You. I'm thinking about you. This last weeks, the thoughts of you keeps bugging me. Whenever i saw you smiled, it also makes me smiled, when you're crying, i'm also hurt." I continued. She slowly look up at me. I see shed of tears in her cheeks. I bring my hands up at her face.