Benny-Babysitter- part 4

I woke up, carefully slipped out of bed so I didn't wake Benny up and put my small, silky black dressing gown on. It was my favorite one, with lace on the bottom, I didn't wear it often becuase my dad thought it was ' too sexy'. I crept downstairs and headed into the kitchen, putting some bread in the toaster and started making some coffie.

I felt Benny's strong arms around me, his hands resting on my opposite hips.

"Morning" He muttered.

"Good morning, would you like some toast?"

"Nah, I'm good" He kissed my neck " I need to practise chess"

He slapped mu butt before going over to the kitchen table and setting up his board. My toast popped up, just how I liked it, so I buttered it and sat down to eat it.

When I finished my toast, I went up to my room and took my dressing gown off. I put on a pair of thin, lacy underwear on, and a plain grey t-shirt, sorting my hair out to look less like I just woke up. I headed back downstairs and Benny was still sitting at the table.

I observed him, sitting at the table.His blonde locks where slightly in his eyes, brushed to the side. No shirt on, his biceps flexing every time he moved his arm to move a piece. I followed down his chest to his abs and down to where his belt was holding up his jeans. The elastic of his boxers slightly peaking out over the top.

I felt the urges building up inside me, wanting everything I had gotten last night again.

I went over to him, and sat on his lap, making him look up at me, confused.

"Hi" he smiled.

"Hi"

"Can I help you?"

"You can"

"What with my sweet darling?"

"Mmmmm" I groaned, rubbing my hands on his shoulders.

"Ohhhhh" He smirked " Darling, I've got work to do"

"Pleaseeee Benny"

I rocked my hips back and forth over his crotch. His jaw dropped a little and he released a moan, grabbing my hips to push my down more.

"Come here" He said picking me up and sitting me on the table.

He kissed me harshly, grabbing my hair and forcing me fowards to kiss him harder. He tugged down my underwear until they slided down my legs and onto the floor. He leaned me backwards, holding me with one arm to make sure I didn't topple over. Slowly, he kissed up my leg until he reached ny throbbing clit, kissing and sucking on it.

"Uhhh Benny" I groaned grabbing his hair.

He held my leg up as he kept making out with my clit. I felt myself getting close, but just as I was about to hit my peak he stopped.

He undid his belt, the metal buckle clanking as he took it off. Zipping down his pants he let them slide down his legs. He quickly took off his boxers and took his hard in his hand, pushing hilt deep into me. I leaned into his chest, wrapping my arms around him and burying my head in the crook of his neck.

"Uhh" I moaned.

He started slamming into me quickly, unlike last time when he started slow, he went at an unimaginable speed.

"Fuck I'm not gonna last long" He groaned.

"Benny uh" I gasped.

Once I hit my high, my legs shuddered and I grasped him tighter. He finished a few seconds after me and let out a relieving sigh.

I woke up, turning over to cuddle Benny but he wasn't there. Confused, I went downstairs to see Benny, his bags all packed by the door.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Well, I'm leaving, going home-"

"What? You can't leave, I don't want you to go" I went up to him, resting my hands on his shoulders.

"Hold on, you're coming with me"

"I'm coming with you?"

"Yeah"

"What about-"

"Your dad?" He interrupted " I already asked him, he's perfectly happy for you to move in with me"

"Move in? Oh Benny!" I hugged him tightly.

"Alright! Alright!" He chuckled " Get your bags packed because we're leaving soon"

I hurried upstairs to get all my stuff, I couldn't wait to move in with Benny.