Newt- The Bra

A/n: not set in the maze set in present time. Sorry I couldn't make anymore parts for the Benny man eater series I ran out of ideas. It will just have to end there, sorry :(

Y/n pov

I watched the delicate, little raindrops drip down the cars window as my music played through my headphones. Eventhough the music was loud,I could still hear the faint pattering of the droplets hitting the roof of the taxi. It bobbed along the busy road, towars my destination. Eventually, the taxi pulled up to a stop infront of the building so I flipped my coat hood over my head to protect my hair from the rain. Grabbing my suitcase from the boot, I thanked the driver and walked up the apartments building. My new home.

This was my first time living outside of my family home. It would be strange living alone but I was excited to be able to have more independence and control in my life. After all I'm a grown woman now, with a job. However I probably would be ringing my mum every five minutes because I seriously have no idea how to manage  by myself. I guess I'd just have to get used to it. I went in and lugged my suitcase to the lift, pressing the button. My room was 69, yeah yeah funny I know. The lift opened at my floor and I found the door with the number on it. Scrambling through my coat pocket, I got my key and unlocked my home.

It was pretty nice, cozy. It was only a one bedroom apartment but it was enough for me.

"Oh hello" I heard a voice beside me.

I turned to my left to see a man leaning against the door next to mine. 68. He was tall, blonde and clearly had a troublesome vibe written all over him.

"New neighbour huh?"

"No I'm just visiting" I said blankly.

He chuckled "funny, what's your name?"

"Nothing you need to know"

"Come on, I'm just trying to be friendly" he smiled.

"Y/n"

"Nice, I'm Newt"

"Like the lizard?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's not my real name, it's complicated"

"Um ok?"

"How old are you?"

"Seriously? I just got here and you already nosing around in my personal life"

"Your my new neighbour I just want to get to know you" he looked me up and down as he spoke.

"I'm not hooking up with you"

"I never said that"

"But you were thinking it"

"So how old are you then?"

I sighed, a little annoyed. Couldn't this guy just mind his own business? I know we live next to eachother now  but that doesn't mean I want to communicate with him.

"Twenty one"

"Your messing with me!" His jaw dropped " you look no older than eighteen!"

"I'm not sure if that was a complement or not but thankyou"

"I'm twenty three"

"I didn't ask but ok"

I walked into my apartment and shut the door behind me. Great! I have a hot neighbour who wants to bang me! Most people would consider that a good thing but a boyfriend isn't exactly my priority right now. Besides, he has that thing about him, the troublesome thing.

I spent the most of the day sorting out my apartment and making it feel more homey. By the time I had put everything away I was exhausted and decided I couldn't be bothered to cook. So I ordered a pizza instead.

My phone buzzed so I picked it up seeing Teresa's name on and answering.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey you all moved in then?"

"Yup"

"That was quick"

"Yeah I wanted to get it done pretty fast so I could concentrate in other things"

"So what are you doing now then?"

"Um I just ordered pizza, and I'm probably just going to watch netflix or something"

"Alone?"

"Well, I do live alone Teresa" I giggled.

"Ok, well I'll come over soon so you don't have to spend every night completely by yourself, maybe you should get a lover or something, you wouldn't be so lonely then"

"no thankyou" my doorbell rang "I got to go that must be the pizza"

"Ok bye!"

I quickly hung up and rushed to the door to get my food. But it wasn't the pizza.

"What do you want?"

"Chill out! I'm not going to kidnap you or anything!"

"What do you want?" I repeated.

He held up a bag, that was mine.

"You dropped it, I just thought I should return it"

"Oh, thanks" I took it from him.

"And also would you like to..."

"No" I slammed the door in his face.

I rummaged through the bad and remembered what it was. It was my spare clothes I left at Teresa's, I brought them with me. How could I forget? I tipped the bag upside down and my clothes scattered on the floor. Looking through them, I noticed one thing was missing. My bra. Maybe it fell out?

I quickly went Into the corridor and checked but there was nothing there. It can't have just disappeared. Wait a damn minute!

I went over to Newts door and knocked rapidly. It opened and he looked me up and down again, licking his lips.

"Why hello darling" he smirked.

"Where is it?"

"Where is what?"

"You know what! My bra! You returned my stuff which means you're the only one who could have it"

"Oh, this?" He grinned, pulling it from behind his back.

There it was!

"Give it back!" I snatched for it.

"Mm now snatching is rude" he pouted.

"Are you kidding me? It's mine, and what use would you have for it anyway?"

He grinned again.

I put my hand to my forehead, closing my eyes and letting a long breath out.

"I swear to god, if you fucking jerk off to it, I will cut off your dick!"

"I'm not going to jerk off to it" he chuckled.

"Wonderful!" I said sarcastically " now give it back"

"Mmm let me think, no" he shut the door.

What the actual fuck!