Newt- Rivals - Part 2

Everybody had clique in their time at school. Even if no body specifically labels themselves as 'the nerds' or 'the athletes' it's still clear who was which stereotype.

I used to be quite popular around my year in school,I still am, a lot of people are alright with me. I don't have many freinds though, Teresa is ny only real freind.

Newt is a popular boy, he always has been. I mean he has the looks, the knowledge and the sociability. Him and his idiot friends Thomas and Minho. They get on my nerves, walking around the school acting like they own the place.

The lunch hall was almost arranged like a seating plan. Everyone has their own table and if someone steals someone else's table, god you don't want to know. One word: scrap (fight).

As we walked into the lunch hall the first thing I noticed was Newt and his gang sitting at our table. Fury burned through my veins at the sight of him sitting in my chair. The nerve of him!

"Y/n let's just sit somewhere else" Teresa said.

"Sit somewhere else!" I said shocked " Teresa that's our table! We've sat there since year 7, if we sit somewhere else then they get to sit there for the rest of the year. Our last year of secondary school. I'm not letting them steal our table!"

"Y/n you can't start a scrap on the first day" Teresa warned.

"Watch me!"

I stormed up to them and stood right in front of them, crossing my arms. They all stopped talking and looked up to me.

"Why hello priss girl, what may I do for you today?" Newt asked with a grin on his face.

"This is our table, go back to your own!"

"Oh I don't know, I quite like this table, it has a good view of the whole lunch hall"

"Get your ass out of that chair and go back to where you came from lizard boy" I said firmly.

"Ooooo" His friends laughed and cooed.

"Or what?" He stood up.

It was a huge risk, I mean he was practically towering over me! To challange him would be a death wish. But I was a stubborn girl. I wouldn't back down even if it ment getting myself into trouble.

"I'll sort you out myself"

Dumb mistake Y/n! Why did you say that!

"I'd like to see you try love" he smirked.

"Newt let's just move" Thomas said.

I felt the whole hall go silent, watching us.

"Well come on then what are you waiting for Newt?" I opened my arms.

"In not fighting a girl" he said.

"Why, scared you'll lose lizard boy?"

"Stop calling me that" he warned.

"What kind of name is that anyway? Who would name their kid after a salamander?"

"My name is actually Isaac Newton, I just go by Newt, for your information. Now I suggest you leave"

"Not until you leave first"

"Y/n come on let's just go"  Teresa begged me.

Did I listen? No. Now we were all sitting outside of the headmasters office. Me, Teresa, Minho, Newt and Thomas.

She walked out of her office, glasses on her head. She scanned us all and cleared her throat.

"So you know why you are all here?" She said " You started a fight in the lunch hall. Now after listening to all of your sides of the story I'm going to allow Minho, Thomas and Teresa free from punishment. Y/n and Newt detention after school one hour"