Benny- Keep your enemies close- Part 2

A/n: ⚠️warning, smut,

Our lips instantly connected into a passionate and lustful kiss, moving quickly and desperately. His hands quickly moving to rest on my hips while I draped my arms over his shoulders. As the lift door opened, we stopped to run out and quickly go to my hotel room, that I booked earlier, gearing inside and shutting the door. As soon as we were inside, we returned to our intense make out, kissing deeper and deeper.

Eventually, we started removing clothing as we kissed, slowly until we were only left in our underwear. Benny, carefully guided me to the bed, gently pushing me down on my back before climbing in top of me and kissing again. Moving down, he kissed my neck as I caressed his hair, wanting more.

"Is this ok?" He asked.

"Yeah"

He took off his underwear swiftly, before slowly removing mine. His hand met my clit, gently rubbing clockwise circles.

"Uh Benny" I moaned.

"Come on darling I've hardly started yet" he chuckled.

"Please"

He quickened his pace, and I felt myself getting closer, my legs automatically trying to shut themselves. But just before he could finish he stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" I complained.

"Just foreplay darling, trust me it makes it a lot easier" he said "Just let me know if I hurt you and I'll stop"

I nodded, being familiar with the phrase, but he wasn't kidding. I got a shock when I felt him push into me, I wasn't expecting his size to be as it was. Only a fragment of pain could be felt as I wasn't used to it, but it didn't hurt horribly. He gave me a few seconds to adjust before slowly, moving back and forth.

I felt myself become lost in the feeling  already, completely forgetting about the mission, it didn't matter anymore.

"Uhhh Y/n" He moaned.

As he started picking up the pace, my back instinctively started arching upwards to the feeling, increasing depth.

"Benny" I moaned.

His thrusting got faster and deeper, more sensual and often hitting my G spot. My breathing became quicker, like his as I felt myself getting closer. I could tell he was getting close too as his thrusts quickly turned into slams.

"Uhh Benny please!" I begged "fuck!"

"Ahhhh darling!"

A knot formed in my stomach as I reached my high, pleasure flooding through out my body.

"BENNY!" I screamed.

"UHHH FUCK DARLING!"

He thrusted into me a few more times before gently pulling out and collapsing on the bed beside me. The only thing that could be heard now, was the shallow breathing of both of us catching our breaths. The distinctive smell, of sweat and sex floating in the room. I didn't have the energy to move so I just laid still. Benny shuffled closer to me, covering me up with the covers and pulling my body close to his. Pressing little kissed on my shoulder and massaging my hair until I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up, feeling Benny still there. He was fast asleep.
I took the opportunity to sneak away and pop in the shower. Grabbing my towel, I headed inside, turning on the water to let it heat up a little. When I got inside the warm water ran down me, relaxing me and soothing my aching muscles.

"Now what a wonderful sight to wake up to" I heard.

I turned to see Benny leaning against the bathroom door.

"Normal people say good morning" I said.

He walked inside, shutting the door and locking it, before climbing in with me and standing right behind me. I couldn't help but feel a little intimidated with him standing right behind me, it was almost like he was proving dominance over me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I would like a shower" He said " and a little morning fun"

Before I could reply, he pushed the shower head down and arched my back so the water hit on my clit, sending waved of intensive pleasure across my nerves.

"Uhhhh!" I moaned "Benny stop!"

He smirked, turning the pressure up, making me squirm in his hold.

"UHHH FUCK BENNY!"

I felt my legs begin to shake as I got close but annoyingly he pushed the shower head back up into place and I was left feeling unsatisfied.

"Oh darling" He smiled at my disappointed expression " You didn't think I'd really leave you unfinished did you"

He pushed my carefully into the shower wall, looking down at me.

"Brace yourself" He said " because when I'm done with you, your voice will be sore and your legs will be numb"

                               A/n

...... You know, my friends think I'm the innocent one of the group... They don't know shit...