Benny- 14 days - part 3

The scent of coffie filled the apartment. My droopy eyelids fluttered open,ready to start the day. Lazily, I sat up in bed, yawning and stretching my limbs out.

Benny came strolling into the room. His floral robe over his shoulders, and tight Jean's secured with his belt. His uncut hair messy and unbrushed,falling into his eyes. He leaned down kissing my cheek, his facial hair that he hadn't bothered to shave tickling my skin as he did.

He handed me a glass of water and my pill.

"Thanks"

I quickly swallowed the pill and got out of bed, heading for the kitchen.

"Morning" he said, his voice deep and throaty after just having woke up.

"Morning"

"Sleep ok?"

"I always sleep well when I'm with you" I smiled " did you pack?"

"Mostly, there is still a few things that need packing" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ok I'll go check"

I wandered into the bedroom and zipped open the big, black suitcase with our stuff in. I checked through it all making sure everything we needed was there. I pulled out a box that was stuffed in the bottom that read, c*nd*ms.

I took the box leaning on the bedroom door and held it out in front of me.

"What are these for?"

"What do you think they're for?" He winked.

"Not funny Benny"

"Hey if you want to get knocked up then leave them here" he shrugged sipping on his coffie.

"We won't need them because we won't be doing anything while we're gone"

"Oh yes we will" he smirked.

"God damn it!" I muttered throwing the box back into the suitcase "Did you pack our toothbrushes?"

"Yeah"

"Well we best hurry up and get going"

I heaved the heavy suitcase across the floor until I reached the front door and slumped onto the floor.

Benny laughed at me.

"It's not funny Benny!"

"No it's cute"

"It's not cute either!" I huffed.

"Aww come on sweetheart" he picked up the suitcase from the floor "your adorable when your angry"

Groaning in frustration, I followed him out the apartment, locking it up. We got ourselves sorted into the car and started driving away.

"Benny?"

"Mhm"

"I'm bored"

"Well I'm driving"

"Ugh!" I fell back into my chair and closed my eyes.

I felt my body being shaked.

"Y/n"

My eyes opened to see Benny and I relaxed a little.

"What time is it?"

"Ummm, not sure" he said "come on we're here"

I unbuckled myself and hoped out of the car, stretching. My body was aching from sitting in the car that long. Benny grabbed our luggage and we headed into the hotel to check in.

Our room was pretty decent, one large bed, a tv and a bathroom. Benny out our suitcase in the middle of the room.

"Right, I need to find a close bar, i need a drink" he said.

"Really Benny? We just got here"

"That's my point, now let's go" he grabbed my hand dragging me out of the room.

We walked along the streets which weren't as busy as I had expected. I admired the buildings and surroundings as we walked together. Eventually we came across a little bar we we both sat down and got drinks.

"Benny?" Someone said.

I looked to see a tall brown haired man.

"Townes!" Said Benny sitting up and hugging the man.

"This must be your wife Y/n?" He said "he told me about you"

He took my hand and planted a quick kiss on me.

"Oh um yes" I said

"Here for the tournament then" Townes sat down.

"Why else would we be here?" Benny smirked.

"Well wish you luck, you probably won't need it anyway but there you go"

He waved goodbye and left the bar. I hadn't met many of Benny's chess friends, I knew Harry Beltik, he had been over to our place a couple times. Benny had mentioned Townes a couple of times before in conversations but I hadn't met him in person until now.

"Right we best get going then" Benny said.

We both left the bar and went straight back to our hotel room. I got myself all ready for bed and climbed into the covers. Benny got in with me not long after, but before anything could be said I fell asleep.

The next morning was simple. We got up and ready and had our breakfast. We went down to where the tournament was being held and Benny went to his table. He started playing and I watched as he did. Townes joined me and we talked a little and watched while Benny played. Townes tried to explain as best as he could what was going on but I wasn't very knowledgeable on chess so I just nodded and watched.

Benny Pov

The guy I was playing sighed and held out his hand. I took it shaking it.

"Good game" I said.

He nodded and left. I got up from my seat and saw Y/n and Townes talking.
All of a sudden Y/n fell to the ground, collapsing.

Without thinking, I immediately ran over to her.

"What's going on?" Townes asked " she just collapsed.

"She has a heart condition" I told him "quick we need to get her to a hospital!"