Newt- I need your help

Newts pov :

I was pulling out the pesky weeds from the ground that were sucking the life out of our plants. But my mind was somewhere else. And my eyes. They were on her. I mean it's not completely my fault they kind of just wander on their own... ok fine I was watching her.

But any sane guy would. She's the most amazing girl in the world. Her Y/hc hair draped around her shoulders. Sitting in a little tank top and booty shorts. I was lucky to see this much skin.

Y/n pov:

Jeff was talking to be about the medical supplies but I wasnt really listening. I was too busy concentrating on him. Newt, was gardening, his dirty white hoodie around his waist so his arms were visible. I mean it was only his arms but my god was it a sight!

I couldn't help but stare.

Wait...

He's looking at me!

Oh shit!

Newts pov:

Oh shit!

She's looking at me!

Does she know I've been staring at her? God I hope she doesn't think I'm creepy. I have no chance with her now.

You see, it seemed so easy when Thomas did it. The minute him and Teresa locked eyes, that was it. Dating! Like how? I can't even talk to Y/n without getting all shy and stuttery.

Of course I wanted to talk to her but it just wasn't as easy as that. Everything always goes wrong.

Wait a minute, I know exactly what to do! I dropped my shovel and ran across the glade to Thomas's hut. Well my hut. But you could say Thomas's hut. It's complicated.

Basically Thomas shares my hut with me now because there wasn't enough room for hammocks. Same applies with Y/n and Teresa.

I frantically opened the door to see Thomas on his bed.

"What are you in such a frenzy for?"

"I need help!"

Y/n pov:

I watched as Newt scattered across the glade in a hurry, completely abandoning his post. Did I scare him off? No I couldn't have, could I?

I wanted to speak to him so bad. To tell him everything but I just couldn't. Everytime I tried I just couldn't find the words. Teresa made it look so easy.

Wait I have an idea!

"Jeff come back to me on that one I have urgent business" I told him.

"But we need you int he medjack hut what am I going to tell Alby!"

"Girls problems!"I shouted.

I ran off to mines and Teresa's hut, crashing through the doors. Teresa jumped up from her bed in shock.

"What the hell!" She shouted " what are you doing?"

"I need help"

Newts pov:

" so you know I've liked Y/n ever since she came up the box" I told him " and I really want to talk to her and tell her how I feel but I have no idea how to do it. And I thought, you know, with you and Teresa, you could help me?"

"Uh ok" he said " what do you want to tell her"

"I love her"

"That's a bit to confrontational"

"Yeah, what about I like her?"

"Not enough"

"Like her, like her?"