Benny-Without trust,we are nothing

Three rules: these rules are not to be  broken under any circumstance.

If any one of these rules are broken, this relationship will no longer have trust.

One, if you hear any strange noises ignore it, don't try to seek out its source.

Two, always lock the door , when you are both inside and outside the apartment.

Three, the most important rule, Never go down the basement.

Moving in with your significant other can be hard. Having to live in the same property as them means certain boundaries can be broken. Personal space is restricted. It's not all bad though, you get to spend more time around them and develop your relationship further.

However, when I moved in with Benny there were some things that surprised me. Not his little apartment, I love it. It may be small and not very productive but it's home.

It was more about these boundaries. Things that he had never mentioned before I moved in. It was strange but I didn't question him. I trusted Benny and I'm sure if he was to set these rules it would be for a good reason.

It was a gorgeous spring morning and we were spending it trapped in the apartment. Benny insisted that he had a lot of work to do and that we could go out later. However,I was bored stiff. I didn't exactly have much to do in the house.

"Benny could we maybe just go for a walk or something?" I asked him.

He didn't respond, he kept his eyes on the chess board, concentrating. The cogs of his brain turning. Completely in the zone.

"Benny"

He sighed and looked up at me, combing a hand through his blonde hair.

"What I'm busy"

"I want to go out"

"Later I told you" he turned his attention back to his chess.

"You always do this" I complained " and then by the time you've finished it's dark outside and we can't go"

"I'm sorry but this is my top priority right now Y/n, I have a chess tournament coming up soon and I have to study"

"That's all you think about, god damn chess!" I whined " what about me huh?"

"Later"

"You said that last time, and the time before that, and the time before that..."

"Look Y/n can you just please let me concentrate? I swear I will pay attention to you later"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

Benny studied for hours. I had finished doing all the laundry and read a whole book. The sun shone through the glass window, beckoning me to go outside. But Benny was still working. I couldn't go out alone, well I could but it would be very boring on my own.

Benny had been losing a lot of his tournaments lately so he was very stressed about this one coming up. I understood. He has to work, it's how we get money and chess also means a lot to him. I just wished he would pay as much attention to me as he did chess.

The phone started ringing so I went over to answer it. I picked it up and held it to my ear and mouth.

"Hello?" I said.

"Y/n? Hi" I recognised Beth's voice.

Beth is good friend of mine, she also plays chess so I see her at Benny's tournaments. That's actually how I met her, at a chess competition. We decided to keep in touch and ever since we've become really close friends.

"Beth, it's so nice to hear your voice right now"

"Miss me that much?" She laughed

"Yeah, well it's been quite boring"

"I know, Benny must be studying like hell, he's really dropped in performance lately"

"So how have you been doing?" I changed the subject.

"I guess, alright" she said " I'll get to see you soon so I have that to look foward to"

"Yeah, well I'll see you later Beth ok"

"Right,bye then"

"Bye" I put the phone back on its holder.

"Darling" I heard Benny speak behind me.

He hugged around me and pulled me close to him. His mouth close my ear, I could almost feel his rough facial hair tickle my skin.

"I'm finished" he said.

He started pressing soft little kisses down neck,leaving a trail. I bent my neck in response, letting him have full access.

A loud bang noise made me jump and turn around.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

"Shh it's fine" he said.

"What was that noise?"

"Ah ah ah" he warned " you know what I told you"

"Ignore any strange noises" I said.

"Exactly now get to bed"

He kissed my forehead and pushed me Into the direction of our room.

"What about the..."

"Forget about it" he interrupted " don't..."

"Seek out it's source I know"

"Get to bed I'll be right there"

I did as I was told, getting changed and slipping into the smooth covers. Not too long after Benny came into bed, wrapping his arms around me.

Another bang, the same as before, echoed across the petite apartment.

But I didn't acknowledge it,

Because if any one of these rules are broken, this relationship will no longer have trust.

And without trust, we are nothing.

                              A/n

New series! I was intending on publishing this tomorow but I couldn't wait because I was too excited about it, this is gonna be a good one!