Newt- Arguing

Teresa pov:

"Ow!" Y/n flinched.

"Y/n what's wrong!"

I ran over to where Y/n was working to see what had happened.

"It's ok Teresa,I just cut my finger I'll be fine"

"Too bad you didn't bleed to death" Newt said.

"Shut up you twat"

"Why don't you?"

"Both of you shut it!" Teresa warned.

I was helping some of the other gladers get our supplies out if the box
It takes quite a few people because there are a lot of supplies we go through. Me and Y/n  always get out own personal boxes full of stuff. I took mine into my room then Y/n's. I though I would put everything away for her so she wouldn't have to do it herself. She got some spare clothes which I put in her draws, deodorants, razors, period supplies and extra blankets.

After I put all of her stuff away I went back to help get the rest of the supplies from the box.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Minho laughed, throwing his head back.

"That girl will be the death of us" he chuckled.

"Is she arguing with Teresa?" Thomas asked.

"I'm right here?" I waved.

Thomas jumped and squealed, Newt and Minho fell to the ground with laughter.

"It's not funny I nearly died!" Thomas complained.

"I think we all know who she's arguing with, they are always shouting at eachother" Minho asked.

"FUCK OFF!" She yelled.

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH!" Newt yelled.

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF!"

Thud. Silence.

"That's not good" Thomas frowned.

We all raced to Y/n's hut to see what was going on. Running in, Y/n was lying on the floor.

"What did you do!" I shouted at Newt.

I crouched down next to her and shook her shoulders but she didn't respond.

"Come on let's get her to the medjacks" Minho said.

I picked her up and carried her to the medjacks. Sitting next to her, I waited for her to wake up until Newt walked in.

"Come to apologise?" I rolled my eyes.

"I know you don't get along very well but that was too far Newt" Minho said.

"I wasn't supposed to knock her out" he protested " she'll be fine anyway.

Y/n stirred a little, then sat up in the bed. Rubbing her eyes and brushing back her hair.

"What the fuck?" She said " how did I get here?"

"You... hit your head" I told her.

"Oh...wait no I didn't he pushed me" she pointed to Newt.

"Not hard enough clearly" he said.

"Oh you are dea..."

"Shut it both of you!" Alby shouted " you two need to suck it up and get along because the whole glade is sick of hearing it! Both of you just go to your rooms"

Newts pov:

I folded my clothes and put them away into their draws when I heard something from next door. It must be Y/n because her hut is right next to mine. The walls were thin, so it would be fairly easy to hear what was going on, on the other side. I held my ear to the wall and listened.

"No way!" She said trying to keep her voice a low whisper.

"Come on I promise I won't hurt you" another voice said.

The voice wasn't very recognisable, but then I realised it was one of the builders, Mike I think? What was he doing in Y/n's hut?

"Go away!" She told him.

"Come on it will be fine"

"No get off me!"

I went out of my hut, not bothering to put a shirt on and opened Y/n's door. Y/n was backed up against the wall with Mike's hands either side of her,trapping her.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"Nothing" Mike said.

"I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be in here so I suggest you get out before I go get Alby"

He shot me a dirty look before walking out and closing the door behind him.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Nothing" I said " just sending him out"

I went to leave but she called my name, stopping me.

"Newt?"

*Timeskip*

I sat down with my breakfast next to Minho and Thomas as usual. They looked at me, heavy bags under their eyes. They looked really annoyed.

"What were you and Y/n arguing about last night?" Thomas asked rubbing his forehead.

"What?" Confusion struck me.

"What were you arguing about? You were shouting all last night?" Minho cut in.

I realised what they were talking about.

"Uhh... we weren't....arguing" I told them.

"Then what..." Thomas stopped, a grin formed on his face.

Minho got it too and started laughing.

"My god Newt you really have a way with her don't you?" He said.

"God you were so fucking loud" Thomas chuckled " you must have been on it for hours"

"Shut up" I shook my head laughing.

"Where even is she?" Minho looked around.

"In bed"

"Oh fucking hell Newt" Thomas laughed " Good luck trying to find an excuse to tell Alby why she can't work because her legs don't work"

"So are you together now?" Minho asked.

"I guess you could say that"

"I swear if this happens every night I will murder you, it's hard enough trying to get sleep with the maze changing without her screaming like a banshee"

"I might just to annoy you" I teased.

"Please don't" Thomas begged.

"No, I think I would numb her legs permanently if I did that"

"Shit Newt, I swear I had five minutes sleep" Minho said.

"NEWT! FUCK! FUCK!" Thomas impersonated.

"You two can fuck off, I'm going to check on my girlfriend"