Benny - my girl - part 3

Benny POV

I sat on the bar stool, sipping my beer. The overwhelming feeling of the alcohol entering my system calmed my nerves. The Low chatter  of people talking hummed around the room.

"Benny?"

I turned to my left to see Beth sitting on the stool next to me. Her Auburn hair neatly combed to her shoulders. Her midnight eyeliner perfectly aligned on either side. Her chocolatey brown eyes gazing into mine, and her cherry lips slightly parted.

"Benny Watts?"

"Yeah that's me" I said.

"Yeah I think we met a little while back, the year you weren't playing"

"Yes, I remember"

"You destroyed that guy today" she sipped her champagne.

"So did you" I smirked.

"Well he wasn't particularly aware of the game, kept getting distracted, messing up"

"It always starts out easy" I said.

"Would you like to come round mine?" She asked " have a few drinks, talk strategy, you know all that rubbish"

"Yes" I jumped at the offer " I'd love to"

"My room is number 45" she said.

"Really, that's right next to mine" I drank again.

"You and your girlfriend must be having fun on this little trip then"

"Hmm could be having more fun" I winked.

Y/n POV

I sighed wandering around the lonely hotel room. I had been by myself becuase Benny was getting a drink at the bar. In the time that had passed I had ; flicked through all the tv programs, played solitaire twice, finished my book and filled out half of my crossword book. There was nothing else left to do except enjoy a nice warm shower. I grabbed my towel and toiletries and headed into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower, allowing the water to warm up and undressed myself. As I stepped in the water immediately hit my skin. Steam filled up around the room as the temperature slowly increased. I relaxed under the waterfall as if it was washing all my problems and worries away.

Then I heard the door open and someone walk in.

"What the hell are you doing!" He asked.

"Benny get out!" I yelled at him "what the fuck does it look like I'm doing!"

"Why are you are in the shower?"

"Well let me think, because I can!"

"Why are you in the shower, alone?"

"What?" I asked in confusion " your not coming in with me"

"Aww come on babe, you're supposed to be my girlfriend" he cooed.

"Stay the fuck away!"

He didn't listen, he pushed back the glass door and removed his clothes climbing in with me.

"BENNY!" I squealed trying to cover myself "GET OUT!"

"Calm down princess" he said.

His voice sounded really soothing and reassuring. He leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips, slowly moving down along neck. He looked back up at me and said in the most attractive voice ever.

"I want you to be as loud as possible darling, scream"

                             A/n

Someone needs to confiscate my phone! Holy shit! I wrote that!