Jojen- Whatever it takes- part 2

It was the night before my 'grand' wedding. I had spent the majority of the day crying. My heart belonged to someone else, I didn't want to marry that Lord!

I was lying on my bed, sobbing into my pillow once again, when I heard my door open and close.

"Go away!" I said, my voice muffled from the pillow.

"You really want me to go away love?"

I looked up, and jumped off my bed running into his arms.

"Jojen! I don't know what to do"

"You're coming with me" He said.

"What?"

"I'm taking you to my family home"

"But, what about my parents?"

"Screw them, now let's go before we miss our chance"

Jojen took me to his home, and I slept cuddled up with him in is bed. The next day, my parents arrived, furious. Apparently one of the maids saw us leaving and told them.

"Young lady, get here right now!" My mother ordered " You're getting married in a few hours, this is ridiculous!"

"But I don't want to marry him, I want to be with Jojen" I told them.

"What?" My father asked.

"Please, I just want to be with her" Jojen pleaded.

"This is outrageous!" My mother said " Y/n if you don't come back home, you are disowned from the the Y/ln family"

"Fine! I'll happily become a reed instead"

Me and Jojen got married, happily so. He had to leave for a while, but I would wait for him to return.