jojen- I trust him (requested)

I stood on my bedroom balcony looking out into the distance. I huffed as my corset squeezed my stomach in. I didn't really need a corset but my sister always told me 'your a lady you have to wear one'.

I despised them but I wore them anyway because it made my sister happy. My older sister Daenerys was my closest family member, we spend lots of time together. I always looked up to her. She was beautiful to, I didnt look much like her at all. I always wished I looked as pretty as her, but I wasn't jealous of her.

I grabbed my brown robe and covered myself with it, a bit like a hood on a hoodie,so my face wasn't really visible.

I ran down the swirling staircase and out of the palace door. I wasn't in the place very much, I enjoyed being outside in the real world. I liked being able to breathe in the sweet,fresh air letting it fill my lungs with joy. The sweet scent of flowers bursting around me.

I decided today I would take a stroll through the woods. I liked being able to explore nature. I walked amongst the trees listening to the birds singing. It was like special music only they could understand.

Suddenly my foot slipped on an ingrown tree root and I fell. Just before i hit the ground someone caught me.

" careful there" he said

I blushed a little but lucky my face was hidden inside my robe.

" thank you" I said.

"What are you doing all the way out here?" He asked.

" walking" I said " I like to walking through the woods"

He reached towards me robe and pulled it back so it fell around my shoulders.

"Your face is even prettier than your voice" he said.

" thank you" I said.

" what's your name?"

" Y/n Targaryen"

His eyes widened.

" so your..."

" Daenerys Targaryen's younger sister yes" I said.

" my names jojen, jojen reed" he said.

I smiled at him. He seemed like a really nice and genuine guy.
We walked through the woods and just talked about our lives and interests. It turns out he had a sister as well called meera.

We got to the river and sat on the edge talking some more.

" what have you being doing in the woods you look very dirty" I said.

" what do you mean?" He asked.

" I mean you could use a bath" i said pushing him into the river.

I giggled as he fell in a little shocked.
He swam over to me.

" well a polite lady wouldn't let a man bathe on his own" he said.

He pulled me in with him and I squealed as I crashed into the cold water. we played around and splashed eachother with water.

After we had messed around for a little it was about time I headed home.

" I'm sorry jojen but i must be getting home" I said getting out of the water.

He climbed out to and noticed me shivering so he wrapped my robe around me.

"I can walk you" he said.

We walked all the way back to the palace. When we got to the door he stopped infront of me.

" I hope we can meet again" he said.

" don't worry you haven't seen the last of me yet" I said.

He chucked and kissed my hand walking off. I smiled to myself and went inside to find Daenerys at the staircase ready to greet me.

" what on earth have you been doing Y/n" she said " you're soaked!"

" I fell in the river" I said.

It wasn't a total lie I just didn't say how.

" was that jojen reed you were just with?" She asked.

" yes why?" I said.

" you need to be more careful when your around strangers, especially men" she said.

" jojen isn't a stranger" I said " so why would I have to be careful around him?"

" Y/n your not a little girl any more your 16 years old your a woman now" she said " men like him will try to take advantage of you I just want you to be careful and make sure to take care of yourself."

" jojen wouldn't do that!" I said " I trust him"

I stormed off upstairs and ripped my daml dress off. I slipped on my cotton white nightie and threw myself onto my bed.

I heard a tap on my window like a stone had hit it so I jumped up at the sound. Then another one. I walked over to my balcony doors and opened them walking out into the dark.

I looked down to see jojen there. I giggled and quietly slipped out my bedroom door. I tiptoed outside and ran up to him.

" what are doing here" I smiled.

" i wanted to see you again" he said.

I hugged him tightly.

" you can't be here" I said " my sister ris very protective over me and if she sees you"

" I'm not worried about that" he said " I needed to see you"

" ok look, meet me tomorow same place as before" I said.

" ok" he said " I look forward to seeing you"

He lined in and kissed me. His hands on either side of my face. I put my hands in his hair and felt his soft blonde curls. It felt heavenly. Evenyhough I had only known him for a short while I knew there and then he was the one for me.

Daenerys POV

I heard some strange noises from outside my window so I got up to see where they were coming from.

I looked outside to see jojen and Y/n talking. Does she ever listen to me? He kissed her before disappearing into the night. Y/n sneaked back inside.

I was worried for her I knew what boys were like. I had to admit that I've never seen her this happy before with anyone. She seemed to really like him and he showed a lot of interest in her to. I guess that if she's happy then I can't really interfere.

Y/n POV

Me and jojen have been talking for a few months now. He had even came over for dinner once. Daenerys has seemed to warm up to him more now.

A week ago he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. I'm very happy that I met him and hopefully one day we could even get married.

                               A/n

This was a request by QueenEmiliaTargaryen

Thankyou this was a very a good idea I enjoyed writing it a lot so I hope you enjoy reading it.