Jojen- who is she?

Jojen's pov

I walked just behind bran and felt the cool breeze stroke my cheeks. I looked behind me to see the girl from before giggling as Rickon showed her a flower he found.

"Brandon" I said " who is she?"

"My sister Y/n" he said.

" I didn't know you had your sister with you" I said.

" she is my favorite sibling, don't tell the others I said that though" he said.

I chuckled.

" she looks young" I said

" she's not that young, she's about your age maybe a year younger" he said.

"I see she got the good looks of the family" I said.

" hey no flirting with me sister!" He said.

" I can't make promises" I said.

Y/n POV

I was huddled up by the fire cherishing every bit of warmth i could get from it. My eyes fluttered open and adjusted to the darkness. Bran was fast asleep but I noticed Jojen wasn't there.

I jumped up from where I was lying down and put my knife in my boot. Tiptoeing through the forest I looked around to see if I could find him.

Suddenly i turned around and bumped into something.

"Jojen!" I said " god you scared me!"

" sorry" he said " I thought you were asleep"

" I was" i said thankfully for the darkness hiding my red cheeks " i woke up and saw you were gone so i cams to find you"

" worried were you?" He joked.

" you shouldn't be wondering off in the dark" I said.

" sorry princess i won't do it again" he said.

"Don't call me that" I said.

"What?" He questioned " princess"

I furrowed my eyebrows and scowled at him.

" would you prefer darling?" He laughed.

I turned around and stared walking back to the campfire. He followed behind me still talking.

" ok what about love?"

"Or sweetheart?"

" or sugar?"

" will you stop!" I half whispered half shouted at him.

" so love then?" He smirked.

" nothing you call me by my name" I said.

" aww but that's no fun" he said " where are going?"

" back to the campfire where else?"

" come on let's stay here a while we can be alone" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him.

"Why are you being like this Jojen"

" come on Y/n" he said " I like you, can't we just stay here a while"

He leaned down towards me and kissed me softly. I started kissing him back and it became more intense. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He pushed me up against a tree and I felt the cool bark scratch my back. I released a quiet moan as he kissed me passionately. I never thought I would want someone this bad until now.

I was consumed by him completely.