Benny- Game on- part 3

Day 7

A whole week has passed since me and Benny had last touched eachother. We had been trying to make the other person give in first because we wanted to win and we missed eachother (there was no doubt about that).

I sipped the last of my now cold coffie and put the cup down. It had been extremely boring for the past week. I picked up my cup again and walked over to the kitchen, throwing it in the sink.

"Benny could you..."

I turned around to see a completely naked Benny. When I mean completely naked I mean NAKED. No clothing AT ALL. I immediately tuned back around.

"BENNY WATTS!"

"What!" He said "it's nothing you haven't seen before"

I could practically feel the smirk on his face.

"Shut up!" I said "put some clothes on right now!"

He sighed and went back into our bedroom to get dressed. I would not be losing this challange because Benny can't keep his clothes on.

I sat on the sofa reading my magazine when I heard some coughing. I looked up to realise Benny hadn't come out of our room yet. I got up to go see what was taking him so long. I saw him tucked up in bed with a box of tissues next to him.

"Y/n, I think I'm sick" he said.

"Liar"

"No I really am, my throat hurts, and my head hurts, and I'm boiling" he complained.

I tried my best to compress my smile and laughter back. I knew he was faking it, did he really think faking sick would make me give in?

I walked over to him and placed my hand on his forehead.

"You're fine, you're not hot at all" I said.

"Well I feel hot!" He said "I want cuddles!"

"No Benny!" I said " this isn't going to work I'm not stupid"

"Fine I'm not sick but can I still have a cuddle?"

"No! You're not making me lose that easy!"

"Fine" he got up " but I will win"

He walked off to his chess board and I stood in disbelief. He really thought that would work.

I sat back down and continued reading my magazine. Only to be interrupted again.

"Y/n can you make some lunch please I'm starving" he said.

I got up and made him a quick sandwitch, putting the plate in front of him. He muttered a thankyou and got back to whatever he was doing.

An hour went along and the tension was just getting stronger. Benny wasn't at his chess board anymore he was just kind of walking around the apartment finding things to do.

I watched him as he wandered about, finding stuff to tidy up.

I threw my magazine down on the ground.

"Fuck it!" I said.

I walked up to him and kissed him harshly on the lips. To my surprise he didn't resist. He threw his t-shirt on the floor and so did I. He unzipped his Jeans, letting them drop to the floor. He picked me up, still kissing me and carried me towards the bed, gently lowering me down. He kissed down my neck making my sigh in relief and pleasure.

I was lying in bed with Benny spooning me.

"Well you lost missy" he said "I win"

"Whatever" I said " it was worth it"

He laughed and kissed my shoulder before we both fell asleep.

                              A/n

Tbh I would probably lose on the first day 😂.