Benny- Home alone- Part 2

A/n : Yall asked for smut so you shall receive smut.

Benny crawled onto the bed with me and attacked my lips with a harsh, deep kiss. His tongue forcing his way into my mouth as he pushed me further into the mattress. He was quick to remove his clothes along with mine,leaving me in only my underwear and bra, and him in only his boxers.I still don't understand how he manages to do it so efficiently. My hand sneaked into his boxers, taking a light grip on his base. I felt him tense slightly at the touch. Starting to move my hand up and down, I made light feathery strokes. Benny groaned into the kiss, opening his mouth into mine as I worked on him.

But instead of speeding up, I slowed down, his hips rocking into my hand response.

"Baby, please don't stop" he begged.

I pulled my hand away completely, shuffling from underneath him and jumping off the bed. Scurrying into the living room, to sit on one of the chairs by the chess board.

Benny appeared by the door, leaning against it again, looking at me with frustration in his eyes. He knew I was messing with him and it was the funniest thing ever. I liked to do it because I knew when he gets frustrated, he does it rougher.

"Get back here mrs" He said.

"Hmmm no" I shrugged.

"You owe me! You promised me you would!"

"No I never promised"

"Y/n Y/ln get your pretty little arse back here right now"

"No" I smirked.

"Alright, you wanted to do it the hard way"

He marched over, picking me up and placing me on the table, brushing back my hair to graze his teeth into my neck, right on my sweet spot. He pushed my legs apart, the only thing between us being our underwear. The slightest amount of friction between us caused me to whine a little without  thinking.

He slipped off my underwear and I took the chance to clamp my legs shut. His eyebrows furrowed and spun me around so my back was pressed against his chest and pushed my legs back open. I rested my head on his shoulder and turned my neck to the side to look up at him.

"You're only gonna make it worse for yourself love" He said, then his expression changed, smirking " But that's what you want don't you?"

He chuckled " Don't worry darling, I'm not gonna go easy on you"

He slipped a finger inside me and I whined in shock. As He slowly started pumping in and out he added another finger making me louder and I felt myself getting close already. Then suddenly, the phone rang. Benny took his free hand to pick it up and answer it but still pumping his fingers at an increasing speed.

"Better stay quiet love" He whispered into my ear "Hello?"

I got closer and closer to my high, and couldn't control it.

" uhhh Benny- Please" I moaned.

He took his hand off the phone, holding it between his shoulder and ear, covering my mouth with his hand to muffle the moans.

"Yeah? Ok that's fine. Right, I got to go, bye"

He took his hand away from my mouth, putting the phone back on the holder. Turning me around to face him again.

"Naughty girl"

He picked my up and I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep myself stable. Carrying me to the bedroom again, he put me down on the bed so he could take off his boxers. Quickly returning to me, he crawled between my legs, kissing my lips deeply. I felt his tip brush against my entrance before he slammed deep inside me, not even giving me a second to adjust to his size.

"Oh Fuck!" I moaned.

"Mmmm"

He thrusted quickly, and roughly, making me arch my back, increasing the depth even more. I felt a knot tie up inside me as I inched closer to my orgasm with every thrust.

"Uhhh yes baby" Benny moaned.

"UGHHH!"

I whined loudly as Benny hit my G- spot perfectly, he clearly noticed this because he made sure to keep hitting it over again, making my eyes roll back in pleasure.

"UHHHH BENNY!"

I screamed louder as I hit my high, feeling intense pleasure flood through me.

"UGHHHH!" He groaned.

My legs shook slightly as we both rode out our highs. Benny's thrusts slowed down becoming sloppier until he pulled out and collapsed beside me.

I laid down, catching my breath and calming down. Benny pulled the covers over both of use, snuggling close up behind me and kissed my head before we both fell asleep, satisfied.