Benny- Home alone

Benny pov:

I woke up to emptiness beside me, expecting my girlfriend to be peacefully sleeping beside me like she always is every morning. Her chest rising and falling as she breathed rhythmaticly. Her little silk nightie hugging her curves perfectly, covered in lace if I was lucky.

I groaned, lifting myself out of bed and pulling on my jeans, securing it with a belt. Spilling on my floral robe over my shoulders  not bothering to do up the buttons. I wandered into the living room/ kitchen but it was empty.

Not even the slightest little trace of her. No coffie mugs, no books lying around, no coats, nothing. The shower  wasn't running so she clearly wasn't in there. I checked the toilet, but it was unlocked and she wasn't in there.

I sat down on my chair, at my chess board, confused. She can't have just vanished.

Then I noticed a little note on my chess board. I picked it up and read it.

Benny,

I'm going to see Beth and Jolene today because it's Beth's birthday and I promised her I would be there. I left some dinner in the fridge and there is plenty of milk. I'll be back later tonight, sorry I didn't tell you I didn't want to wake you up, you looked comfortable sleeping. I won't be gone long and please don't burn the house down.

Y/n

P.S: I'll pay you back for leaving you on your own with sex.xxx

I smirked at the last comment. She was going to be put all day, I could manage that. Before I met her I used to be alone pretty much every day, well, that was before I met her. Does she really think I would burn the house down? Well, I did almost set the hob on fire once, but that wasn't my fault the hob was definitely broken!

I sighed, and grabbed my chess book to start working on some games. The faint clicking sound of the peices on the board was comforting.

However I quickly found myself becoming bored. I usually was never board of chess, but Y/n was always around when I did.

For the next few hours I studied chess and lazed around the apartment. Waiting for her to get home.

Y/n pov:

"Oh come on Jolene it was one time!" Beth laughed.

"That's what you always tell me" Jolene said.

"I best be off" I grabbed my coat " Benny will be waiting for me"

"Ohh" Beth complained.

"I've been here all day, and Benny will be annoyed from having to stay home alone all day"

"Is that the only reason you want to get home to Benny?" Jolene teased.

"Oh shut it Jolene, I have to go but I'll see you soon"

I left the house, hoping into the car and driving away. Hopefully Benny hadn't done something stupid while I was gone. I parked on the curb outside of the apartments and got out. Walking down the, musty concrete stairs. I fumbled in my pocket for the keys and unlocked the door, walking inside before locking it again.

I threw my coat to the side along with shoes and relaxed. Benny was sitting in the chair, leaning on the table.

"I wasn't gone that long" I laughed.

He looked up and instantly jumped up from the chair, hugging me.

"You never leave again!" He said " it was hell!"

"Benny, it was a few hours"

"Yeah  painful hours"

"Well you're not dead and the house is intact" I said.

I went into our room to get out of my dress and into my lace black nightie. I was so tired I didn't bother getting anything to eat or drink, I just climbed into bed.

Benny leaned against the door frame, in only jeans, no doubt that he had worn that all day, and licked his bottom lip.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked.

"What?" I yawned.

"I'm pretty sure you promised sex, for leaving me on my own all day"

"Hm well, you'll have to come to the bed Benny unless you want to fuck on the wall"

"I wouldn't object to it darling" he smirked.

"I know you wouldn't, but it hurts my back"

"Come on then, I want my payment" He climbed onto the bed.

                                A/n

    Do you guys want smut or not?