Epilogue

Epilogue

Months have passed after a cat's burial and the disappearance of a lone wolf.

Things were back to normal after that-wolves and humans continued their lives avoiding each other and living in fear and vigilance, but they lived fair with mercy.

The Crosmik pack decided to unite with the Terranes so that they could both help each other in survival.

Leta, the little blue bird, after a few days with Scarlet, founded a new home at the northern lands where she met another family of blue birds which were very caring for her.

Scarlet and her family made new plans to transfer to a new home in the south...

***

...While somewhere very far away in the night...

A grey wolf stood alone in the mountains, looking up at the dark sky with the large full moon glowing behind him. His gaze was strong and steady as his nose pointed up at the sky. His tail never wagged like before; it only curled in.

As he looked up at the sky, he whispered...

"When the winter breeze whistles, that will be your voice calling me... When a snowflake falls down upon my fur, that will be you touching me... and when I step on cold snow, your small footsteps will follow me..."

He paused a while and continued...

"But when the winter season stops... I will look for you... ...so wait for me..."

This grey wolf named Zekamore or so called Zeke, always stood by the mountain side alone, hearing a faint meow from the distance ...

"I will... Zeke..."

...A star falls down from the night sky...

FIN.

?