𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓༄:Cringe

Start from the beginning

"no, it's less about all might. And more about the loss of all for one" overhaul said and it triggered both me and shig.

Ok I see where this is going. I gotta make sure that I appear dramaticaly to surprise him.

"speaking of him.... I heard that his daughter had a relationship with you guys... Did she betray you now?" overhual glared at everyone and said sarcastically.

Boi I'm lowkey just standing Infront of you rn🧍🏻‍♀️ you wanna talk shit about me come say to my face.

"don't say that about y/n, shes no different from afo!" toga retorted. "well in strength atleast"

"Girlie is capable. I dare you to repeat what you said" stain threatened but he was taken aback when I put my hand on his shoulder to back him off.

Sometimes I forget that stain is not in prison🙂

"my generation treated all for one like an urban legend. But our elders believed they had a reason to fear him. Even after he was rumored to be dead"

Rumor confimation: ✖️
Source: trust me bro

"since all for one lost to all might. Right now, for both those in the sun and those in the shadows, there is no leader."

Statement: ULTRA 24K SUPER PLUS WRONG

Source: we will tell you after the commercial break🙈

"so then, who will be the next leader?" overhaul finished by asking the question.

Sir, I can't hold my laugh. Plz stop being funny for a sec.

"if you know my sensei and his daughter then youre still asking me this? Are you here to challenge me? " Shigiraki walked away from the wall.

"THERE IT IS. sensei and his daughter. Does that answer your question?" I turned off my quirk and appeared from the shadows.

Overhaul seemed to be surprised by my appearance but his face recovered in no time.

"what..." shigiraki didn't seem to like the answer. I walked next to him chuckling.

"it's okay shiggy I got it from here" I brushed him jokingly. "but y/n, I don't have something against you being the leader. The thing is how are you going to be hero at the same time" shigiraki whispered to me and I winked at him telling him to relax.

"what is it, crazy big fish? Underestimating me already?" I said cockly twirling the spear I had in my hands.

"even now shigiraki is gathering troops. Our number will increase soon. And with our big number. We will destroy hero society starting from its head" my pupils shrunk and I gave off a very wide creepy smile.

"do you have a plan?" overhaul asked.

"oh me? Na but shigiraki can tell you everything."i pointed.

" a plan? You little... You came here to join us, didn't you? "

Twice seemed to panic and look at them back and forth." a goal with no plan is called a delusion" overhaul said.