We eat in a quieter silence and it only takes about 10 minutes because of how hungry we are. Sang only eats about half and I want North to get her to start eating more. I know she doesn't exactly have the money for a bunch of things and with her taking care of the kids I am sure she hasn't taken the best care of herself. With all 9 of us here to take care of her, that is going to change real quick.
————————————————————————
Gabe's POV:
Holy fuck this is amazing. I have never had a female model, and Sang being mine is perfect. Her body type is magical and she doesn't complain. I know she was tired by the third store, but she hasn't complained once. If I were dressing one of the guys they would be complaining nonstop. They don't appreciate what I do. I work fucking magic.

We throw our trash away and head to the last store for the last clothing articles on my list today. Swimsuits. Nathan's house has a pool and we always cook out there so this girl needs some swimsuits and I might have some fun teasing the guys while I'm at it. Maybe then they will thank me more often.

"I'm coming with you all!!" Luke practically shouts like a fucking maniac in my ear.

"Uh uh no you don't. This is just Sang and I. It will be a surprise for the rest of you." I tell him and push him and Victor out of the store.

"Uhm meanie why do I need swimsuits?" Sang's sweet fucking voice pipes up.

"Because trouble you need them for Nathan's house when we cookout and swim. Cameron and Lily have everything thanks to you and your caring self." I tell her in a much calmer tone than I did Luke. She pales but nods anyways. I ignore it for now but plan on asking later.

We go through and I pick up two piece bikinis that would look amazing on her and I also pick up a few more modest ones because I know for a fact she doesn't like showing off what shes got. Believe me when I say what shes got is good.

We make it to the dressing rooms and by the time we do Sang looks like shes about to pass out. Fucking shit! I probably pushed the poor girl too far. I push her into a dressing room, ignoring her confused sounds coming out of her mouth. I lock the door and turn her around to face me. "Trouble whats wrong? Did I push you too far? Are you alright? Cause we can leave. Drop everything and leave ya know-" I ramble on until she smiles at me.

"Meanie it wasn't really anything you did I just don't think I will be wearing any swimsuits." Sang whispers, probably trying to be considerate of other people. Far too sweet.

Too hell with he other people. I am worried about her.

My eyebrows furrow. "Why?" Sang starts to shift on her feet and look around the room. "Trouble. Truth moment alright?" I ask her and she nods. "Okay. My mom and siblings died in a car accident when I was little. I miss them a lot. All the time." I tell her and her face morphs into one of sadness, but not pity. Thank god. I hate pity. "It's okay I promise. I have had people to help me through everything. I have my days but it's all been better with a certain troublemaker running around." I send a pointed look her direction and she begins to giggle while some of the color returns to her face. "Alright your turn now. Truth moment." I tell her and she pales but doesn't fidget.

"I don't want to wear a swimsuit around any of them." Sang mumbles out and I get more pissed than I have in a long time.

"Shit which one of us made you uncomfortable? Was it me? Who was it? Fuck Sang we never meant to intrude and make you uncomfortable. If you want space or for us not to do something then tell us to back the fuck off. I promise they would all behave themselves." I tell her with a fierce determination and her eyes widen.

"NO!! Crap no! That isn't what I meant. You all haven't made me uncomfortable but I don't want to make you all uncomfortable or gross you out or have you all look differently at me. I don't wanna ruin your alls fun." She tells me while staring directly into my eyes. She thinks she could do that. This girl is fucking insane.

"Why?" I ask her.

Her head drops and I can barely hear her mumbles. "My scars. I don't think any of you would love them being on show and being seen. It would be such an embarrassment."
I wanted to kill her parents before but now? Now I want to fucking torture them.

"Sang you know where North and Silas came from right?" She nods. "We all come from similar pasts. Your scars wouldn't change the way we look at you. None of us would ever be disgusted. We would understand. If you don't want to show them then thats okay but don't do it on our account. How about we buy some today and when the time comes you can choose?" I ask and I hope she'll believe me.

She grins and I can feel my heart inflate with relief. "Okay but when I show you can you step inside?" She questions as if I hadn't already planned that. I tell her exactly that, then step out to let her get dressed."Okay Gabe!" I walk in and holy shit. She put on the one that covers the least skin and I am not complaining. Her curves are showing and she looks perfect. Her scars are showing obviously, but it doesn't take a single thing away from her beauty.

"You look fucking perfect trouble. Now do some jumping jacks and then turn around and bend over." I tell her without even thinking that she was a female. I was way too used to dressing guys. Her eyes widen and she stares incredulously at me. "Trouble I didn't mean it like that. I wanted to see how durable the suit is and make sure that it fit you properly. I swear on my dead mommas life I didn't mean it in any other way." I tell her in full honesty.

"Sorry I- it uh just sounded weird." Sang mumbles out while turning bright red and I simply wave her off and instruct her to do what I said. She does the jumping jacks and i have to keep my eyes from traveling down out of respect for her. Then she turns around and bends over and her cute little ass is right there. This swimsuit will give the guys hell."Okay trouble we are getting this in 5 different colors and then 2 more modest ones because I know you like modesty. That okay?" I ask her.

"Your the expert meanie." Sang grins cheekily and I playfully swat her thy. She giggles and then pushes me out of the room so she can get dressed. We pay for everything and meet back up with Victor and Luke. We start to walk to the car when trouble gets distracted by a cafe with a piano in it.
————————————————————————
Authors note: So how was this chapter? Honest opinions please.

I decided I was going to make this an all 14 and will be incorporating the other boys soon.

Any suggestions?
This chapter was 2814 words.