Another associate rings everything up and I am left gasping at the price. "This is nothing trouble." He waves me off and I think I am left in a state of silence as he pulls me out of the store.

We meet up with Victor and Luke again and Luke is the first one to notice my predicament. "What did you do to her Gabe?"

Gabe scoffs."I did absolutely nothing. She is hung up on the prices still. She doesn't understand"

"Victor I can so pay you back I was not expecting tha-" I begin to ramble.

"Princess it is fine I promise. Just say thank you Victor and that is perfect for me." He hushes me with a finger on my lip...again.

"Thank you Victor." I whisper softly and he just nods and smiles back.

"Alright trouble go change into new stuff and get that pretty ass back here." Gabe demands and I do as I am told.
————————————————————————
Luke's POV:
Sang is going to be the death of me. I knew she was the kindest person on earth, but come on. I never expected her to be this adamant about not spending Victor's money, I guess I should have expected it though. She just simply isn't that kind of girl.

Sang walks back out of the bathroom and holy shit. I knew Sang had matured but damn this new stuff is doing things for her. Even more than before and that was a lot. Victor and I are momentarily stunned but thank the lord Gabe isn't. "Alright trouble lets get shopping. I have rules,
1.) No complaints about anything. That includes the money were about to spend. Victor is loaded and he can afford it, trust me.

2.)Try on everything I tell you to unless it makes you uncomfortable then you tell me to back the fuck off.

3.) If there is anything you want to try then you tell me. No hesitations.
Understand?" Gabe demands and you can tell he is dead serious about this. He has never had a female model before. Much less one that looks like Sang.
————————————————————————
Victor's POV:
Gabe begins dragging Sang along, and I really hope he is easy on her. He drags her into a store called American Eagle and we slowly trickled her in behind them. He begins dressing her and she takes everything with no complaints. I think she doesn't want to disappoint him. That seems to be a trending pattern with her.

We make it to 4 more stores, 5 hours later and Sang is about to drop, but she still hasn't complained once. Gabe has been having the time of his life dressing her. She has shown us almost every single outfit, and has looked amazing in them all. In some of them you can see her scars and each new one I see is a new reason I have to kill her mother. Normally I wouldn't be violent but the scars we have seen are brutal, and I am sure there are more we haven't seen. "Gabe can we please get food? I am even tired. Sang has to be exhausted and starving. Come on don't make her suffer."Sang giggles at Lukes complaints and Gabe huffs in annoyance.

"Fine but after this we are getting swimsuits and then I promise we are done. No more arguing either!" Gabe puffs out and Sang's stomach grumbles in agreement. Yup, she definitely needed a break. I take a chance and as were walking, slip my hand to her back. She tenses but one I start carefully strumming my fingers on her back, she relaxes and we walk the rest of the way with my hand lightly on her back.

Once we make it to the food court we decide to get burgers and fries. Sang once again tries to refuse me paying and I have to remind her that it is okay. In the next few weeks it is my goal to get her to the point to where she is asking me for things. Sang isn't like the other girls in my fancy clubs, or the ones my parents love. She is uniquely her and is definitely not after my money like a lot of other people are.