53. When Love Happens

Start from the beginning

"Anni!"

"Your face says otherwise." Tae smirked seeing Yeona growing a mess.

"Anni!"

"Nae nae!"

"Taehyung?" A voice was heard calling.

"Nae?" Tae answered.

Jimin popped his head from the door.

"Namjoon hyung was asking if you saw his headphones."

"Anni. I haven't. Wasn't Jungkook playing with them at lunch?"

"Oh yes! Gomawo."

"Mhm..."

"Wait. Are you talking to Yeona?" Jimin asked walking in Tae's room and sitting on the bed beside where Tae lay.

"Wae?"

"Let me talk to her."

"Anni!" Tae jumped and sat away from Jimin while Yeona looked at them through the screen.

"Wae?" Jimin asked in a whiny voice.
"Don't tell me I am her bias wreaker!"

Tae didn't say anything and Jimin burst out laughing.

"Yaa! You are her boyfriend and you still care about me being her bias wreaker?"

"No I mean you know how can you be all flirty effortlessly."

"Yaa! Now let me talk with her!

Tae reluctantly turned the phone screen towards Jimin.

Yeona's eyes grew wide upon seeing Jimin in real life.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yeona!" Jimin smiled his sweet smile.

"Ann...Annyeonghaseyo..." Yeona's words seemed to get stuck on her tongue and her face was redder than before.

"Yaa! See her blushing. She didn't even blush this much when I called her 'baby'!"

"But I didn't even do anything!" Jimin said in defence.

"It's your face!" Tae said.

"That was a compliment right?"

Tae nodded at Jimin. They finally laughed out while Yeona was still frozen.

"Yaa yaa! Wake up!" Tae said.

"Can... Can I get one autograph when...when I go there?" Yeona asked.

"Didn't you already get that? Fan meeting? You visited right?" Jimin asked.

"Ah... Yes..."

"You know Yeona. You are literally dating The Kim Taehyung of BTS. You can always come up to meet us in our building." Jimin said smiling.

Yeona nodded excitedly.

"Lets meet up properly this time. We can call Eunji too! What say Tae?"

"Sure!"

"Okay I'll leave you two alone now. Bye Yeona!" Jimin shouted walking away.

"Bye." Yeona reciprocated.

"Look at my girlfriend whipped for my bestfriend."

"How can I not be? He is Park Jimin! You know I might just faint when I meet the others. I couldn't think straight when I met SUGA in that situation but now that I think, I could have actually had a heart attack had I met him on a normal day." Yeona said her eyes glittering.